Help Please!

DrSpontaneouz83

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay, so i am almost finished going over all the material I need to know for the OAT using the OAT Kaplan book/class. I am going to take their final but I already know their questions are a lot harder than the actual OAT. Can someone please recommend me something to give me a realistic idea of how i will do on the actual OAT? Is there something I can purchase that just gives exam praxtice and questions? I was considering OAT professor? Can anyone help me!

Thank You Sooo Much (My test date is Nov 27th).

Members don't see this ad.

okay, so i am almost finished going over all the material I need to know for the OAT using the OAT Kaplan book/class. I am going to take their final but I already know their questions are a lot harder than the actual OAT. Can someone please recommend me something to give me a realistic idea of how i will do on the actual OAT? Is there something I can purchase that just gives exam praxtice and questions? I was considering OAT professor? Can anyone help me!

Thank You Sooo Much (My test date is Nov 27th).

There is a sample test on http://www.opted.org/ under Oat Information. I just got done taking the OAT an hour ago and it wasn't as hard as Kaplan but not as easy as the sample test... I don't know how else to put it. :) Good luck to you!