This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmaq

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.35 GPA , 500+ PT Observations hours and still need to take the GRE

I realize my GPA isn't the best , but what are some things I can do to increase my chance.

Also, does anyone know of any schools that are known for accepting applicants like myself ?

I have been looking to apply to Western , New York Medical College, Pacific University, University of Miami , Cal State Northridge , and possibly Duke or Regis University

I can use all the help / tips I can get :) Please & thank youuuu

Members don't see this ad.

My GPA isn't much higher than yours (3.41 cumulative) just make sure you do well on your GRE, and knock your essay out of the park! That's my plan :) Good luck!!

is this GPA the PTCAS calculated cGPA - that's the one that matters to programs.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
My GPA isn't much higher than yours (3.41 cumulative) just make sure you do well on your GRE, and knock your essay out of the park! That's my plan :) Good luck!!

Yeah, I've been so overwhelmed lately , I really need to own that GRE and essay . Good luck to you as well ! Where are you applying ?

is this GPA the PTCAS calculated cGPA - that's the one that matters to programs.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

No, It's just my college GPA, but i don't think my PTCAS gap will be much different