Happy Thanksgiving!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WisNeuro

Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, you filthy animals. I'm thankful for all of you, even the people I routinely argue against. As my one real social media-esque outlet, I enjoy this forum. Hope you're all having some good family/friends/whatever time you need today.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 15 users
Happy Thanksgiving, you filthy animals. I'm thankful for all of you, even the people I routinely argue against. As my one real social media-esque outlet, I enjoy this forum. Hope you're all having some good family/friends/whatever time you need today.
Same to you and yours! Thank you for your courtesy and perspective over the years (and same to all).

Reactions: 1 users
Happy Thanksgiving! I have been partying since the wee hours, infant style. All the formula and puffs you can eat while jamming out to Super Simple Songs. Now onto the adult festivities!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, Wise Doc! I saw on some other threads that you said you billed 90791 instead of 96116. Are they interchangeable?
Have you ever run into trouble billing 90791?

Hello, Wise Doc! I saw on some other threads that you said you billed 90791 instead of 96116. Are they interchangeable?
Have you ever run into trouble billing 90791?

You ruined the sanctity of the Thanksgiving thread! But, as for 90791, if you meet the documentation requirements for the payor source, it's fine. Can get tricky if you are also doing inpatient work, as this can only be billed so many times in a certain time period. So, I usually used 96116 in those circumstances.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
You ruined the sanctity of the Thanksgiving thread! But, as for 90791, if you meet the documentation requirements for the payor source, it's fine. Can get tricky if you are also doing inpatient work, as this can only be billed so many times in a certain time period. So, I usually used 96116 in those circumstances.
sorry can't find where I saw the thread you talked about it.