Happy Thanksgiving!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneNeuroDoctor

Clinical Neuropsychologist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Watching the Macy's Parade and drinking coffee. A day off from work with food, family, and football is a welcome relief.

SDN has members from all phases of training from Undergrad, Grad, Postdoc, Early Career, and Seasoned Professionals. Some of us are preparing for finals, internship application, EPPP prep, Oral exam prep, Board prep, and others for retirement.

I am thankful of having a venue to bounce off ideas and concepts where I receive genuine feedback from a number of members.

Thanks to SDN for providing this source of ongoing information and a place that enforces objectivity and belongingness for many students and doctors.

Kudos go to the moderators who engage in maintaining focused attention to topic management without any monetary benefit except for providing a service for the field of psychology!

Thanks go to all psychologists, young and old. Although, as a group, we rarely agree on everything, we are all genuinely united to maintain the growth of the field. Lets put aside our differences for a day and be Happy and Thankful!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Happy Thanksgiving OneNeuro. Unfortunately, we had a family feud today, so...the food was good, but the atmosphere really wrecked the whole thing.

Unfortunately, we had a family feud today, so...the food was good, but the atmosphere really wrecked the whole thing.

Kinda like this? Vinny is like, my whole family...

and...

Watching the Macy's Parade and drinking coffee. A day off from work with food, family, and football is a welcome relief.

SDN has members from all phases of training from Undergrad, Grad, Postdoc, Early Career, and Seasoned Professionals. Some of us are preparing for finals, internship application, EPPP prep, Oral exam prep, Board prep, and others for retirement.

I am thankful of having a venue to bounce off ideas and concepts where I receive genuine feedback from a number of members.

Thanks to SDN for providing this source of ongoing information and a place that enforces objectivity and belongingness for many students and doctors.

Kudos go to the moderators who engage in maintaining focused attention to topic management without any monetary benefit except for providing a service for the field of psychology!

Thanks go to all psychologists, young and old. Although, as a group, we rarely agree on everything, we are all genuinely united to maintain the growth of the field. Lets put aside our differences for a day and be Happy and Thankful!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

And, if you're flying, don't forget to pack your "Emotional Support Pig!" (see link below):

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/...s-disruptive-emotional-support-pig-off-plane/