Happy Thanksgiving and I'm thankful I 'm done with the OAT.

mthomas2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the OAT yesterday. Here are my scores:

QR= 310
RC= 310
Bio= 330
G. Chem= 350
O. Chem = 350
Physics= 320
TS= 350 YEA!
AA= 330

I feel okay about the scores. Although, with all the time I put into studying, I wish my AA was higher, however it's over.

I studied for about 2 months. I took the kaplan course and I also used topscore & OAT Achiever. All of my practice test avg b/t 270-380.

QR easier on the real oat (but I just stink at it.)
RC harder on the OAT (many inference type questions.)
G chem was easier on the OAT.
Ochem about the same
Physics easier on the OAT
Bio about the same, but this was my strongest subject on the practice test. I would avg between 350-380. I am disappointed about my real score. Also, when I was taken it, I thought I was doing well and that I was going to score high. I was surprised at 330.

That's my experience and I hope my scores are good enough because I don't want to retake!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Members don't see this ad.

hey!! congrats on your scores! they look awesome! i just found out yesterday too that i got accepted :) next stop for you is the interview you'll be getting :) goodluck!

I just took my oat today and I'm sooooo thankful its over too! I did a lot better than what I thought!

Here are my scores:

QR: 330
RC: 380 :D
Bio: 330
Gen Chem: 350
OChem: 320
Physics: 300 :( (I suck at physics so I'm happy with that though)
TS: 330
AA: 340

So I think I'm right at average or just over average for the schools I'm applying to: UMSL, ICO and NOVA.

I'm SO HAPPY I'M DONE!!!! YES!!:love:

I just took my oat today and I'm sooooo thankful its over too! I did a lot better than what I thought!

Here are my scores:

QR: 330
RC: 380 :D
Bio: 330
Gen Chem: 350
OChem: 320
Physics: 300 :( (I suck at physics so I'm happy with that though)
TS: 330
AA: 340

So I think I'm right at average or just over average for the schools I'm applying to: UMSL, ICO and NOVA.

I'm SO HAPPY I'M DONE!!!! YES!!:love:

Congrats! Nice RC! The passages I read were horrible except for the last one, but by that time I only had 15 mins left. You did great! What schools did you apply to?

Members don't see this ad :)
ICO, UMSL and NOVA.

ICO is my 1st choice...I really really really hope my scores will help me get in there! UMSL is my almost 1st choice...and NOVA is backup

ICO, UMSL and NOVA.

ICO is my 1st choice...I really really really hope my scores will help me get in there! UMSL is my almost 1st choice...and NOVA is backup

I live in South Florida so Nova is my first choice and only! Good luck. You know you can fax over your scores to NOVA. I did today.

I was going to do that, but I heard that they standardize your scores before making them available to the schools so I thought maybe my scores would be different once the schools got them. Either way, I'll probably mail them a copy with my transcript for this sem.

Thanks cpw! I'm in the middle of sending out my Fall semester transcripts right now. Aren't you glad there is at least ONE place on this forum that doesn't light on fire every ten seconds?? lol