Hand Surgery?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaxillofacialMN

Osteopathic Foot Dentist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So Minnesota is one of the few states that allows pods to legally have scope of practice in the hand.

At the HCMC residency they offer an elective clinical rotation through orthopaedic hand surgery. (http://www.hcmc.org/education/residency/podiatryRES.htm) (I know this doesn't mean much)

Does anyone think DPMs in MN (and other states that allow it) actually do hand surgeries? Or is it a lawsuit waiting to happen?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Which apparently was a thread I was a part of.... wow... hahaha

That's absolutely hilarious, haha. There aren't a lot of things on the internet that make me laugh out loud on my own with nobody around, but that was one of them.

That's absolutely hilarious, haha. There aren't a lot of things on the internet that make me laugh out loud on my own with nobody around, but that was one of them.

Lol that was pretty dumb.I wonder if amaprez noticed that and saved me the face, or if he didn't bother reading that far...

Lol that was pretty dumb.I wonder if amaprez noticed that and saved me the face, or if he didn't bother reading that far...

I think Amaprez knows everything. He was saving you face, he's like that :D