Grain of salt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoosePilot

Y Bombardier
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, for all of you out there that might be a tad anxious about a test that is a big part of your immediate future -

Most of the "information" that is being posted right now is suspect. Don't sweat it, don't worry, the scores will be up on THX somewhere between now and 15 Jun.

Scores aren't posted in order of descending quality.

Scores aren't accessible to any students yet.

Don't sweat it, see you all on here when the crazies leave :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

MoosePilot said:
Hey, for all of you out there that might be a tad anxious about a test that is a big part of your immediate future -

Most of the "information" that is being posted right now is suspect. Don't sweat it, don't worry, the scores will be up on THX somewhere between now and 15 Jun.

Scores aren't posted in order of descending quality.

Scores aren't accessible to any students yet.

Don't sweat it, see you all on here when the crazies leave :cool:

What are these scores of which you speak? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, someone in that other thread just got a 23L!! You know they're out in descending order right? I'd be ****ting my pants right about now if I hadn't gotten my scores yet.

TheFlash said:
Dude, someone in that other thread just got a 23L!! You know they're out in descending order right? I'd be ****ting my pants right about now if I hadn't gotten my scores yet.

You think ur funny rite.....well guess wat ur not...ur very immature..... :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
TheFlash said:

Yeah I would be if the lowest score I ever got on a practice wasn't 26 and the lowest on a real MCAT wasn't 31. Somehow I think I'd be having a hell of a consistency problem to drop below a 23 :)

Try again, if you manage to freak me out you'll be doing good.

THEFLASH and OTHERS are in the lounge, talking about screwing with mcat'rs forum...granpaw, dcm.......

TheFlash said:

drguy22 said:
AGAIN..i ask what lounge!!!! lol :confused:

If you're serious...The Lounge, another forum on this site. Scroll down the master list of forums. Just below "Everyone".

you either have to be a member for at least 30 days or have more than 25 posts to view the lounge....if i were you, i'd just keep posting until you reach over 25 posts and just scroll down to the bottom of the main page of the forums, and you should find it....

karmon said:
you either have to be a member for at least 30 days or have more than 25 posts to view the lounge....if i were you, i'd just keep posting until you reach over 25 posts and just scroll down to the bottom of the main page of the forums, and you should find it....

lol..i have 26 posts now...

drguy22 said:
AGAIN..i ask what lounge!!!! lol :confused:

Seriously? You have to scroll down, way down. I didn't find it until weeks after MCAT. :laugh: But yeah, they're sharks in the water over there, trying to attack our cozy little school. :smuggrin: Swim to the coral!!! :eek:

I say we have a rumble. Couch potatoes from the lounge don't have a chance! :smuggrin:

read Lee Burnett's announcement on the top of the premedical forum and it should explain everything....i think it's labeled 'forums updated' or something like that.....

unless of course you are messing with our minds.?

karmon said:
read Lee Burnett's announcement on the top of the premedical forum and it should explain everything....i think it's labeled 'forums updated' or something like that.....

unless of course you are messing with our minds.?

no..really..im not...i still dont see it...lol..wat does it say to enter...i have 27 posts not ....lol...but i dont see the lounge

Members don't see this ad :)
drguy22 said:
no..really..im not...i still dont see it...lol..wat does it say to enter...i have 27 posts not ....lol...but i dont see the lounge

At the top of this page, click on student doctor network forums. Scroll down to general forums. The lounge is there. I think it takes like 24 hours to give you "all access" after your 25th post, though. See that "all access" by my avatar. You'll have one of those.

drguy22 said:
ya..i went..nothing...i guess ill get it when they upgrade me :)
Ah, you shall be knighted-- Sir drguy22 of MCATland! Soon you will be granted access to the holy lounge, where debauchery and idiocy roam free, where meds and pre-meds mingle in the darkest corners of the psyche. You have been chosen! The mists will part and you'll find your link awaiting you...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've completely lost it. :p

UNTlabrat said:
Ah, you shall be knighted-- Sir drguy22 of MCATland! Soon you will be granted access to the holy lounge, where debauchery and idiocy roam free, where meds and pre-meds mingle in the darkest corners of the psyche. You have been chosen! The mists will part and you'll find your link awaiting you...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've completely lost it. :p

LOL... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

UNTlabrat said:
Let's do it! I got your back, Moosey. :thumbup: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

All right. It will be like West Side Story, only without all the snapping!

how about try logging out then logging back in....and see if you finally get that sdn all access pass under your name

MoosePilot said:
All right. It will be like West Side Story, only without all the snapping!
LOL :laugh: :laugh: Does it make me old that I remember West Side Story? :laugh: :idea:

drguy22 said:
You think ur funny rite.....well guess wat ur not...ur very immature..... :smuggrin:
I [heart] noobs. Just like you, I once started out in the MCAT forums, two years and one screen name ago.

Welcome to sdn, and don't take anything seriously around here. Well, in the Lounge anyway.

TheFlash said:
I [heart] noobs. Just like you, I once started out in the MCAT forums, two years and one screen name ago.

Welcome to sdn, and don't take anything seriously around here. Well, in the Lounge anyway.

Haven't you heard? Drguy22 has not been anointed as of yet, and is denied access to the bounties the Lounge has to offer. Please do not torment him with such talk... :laugh:

TheFlash said:

I just dove right in, my very first post was in the Lounge. Of course, I was already a 2nd year, so the pre-med stuff had no appeal. I just added another great procrastination tool to my collection. :)