Good luck on Finals!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck on finals optometry peeps!! For those of you wrapping up your senior years.. good luck.. enjoy your last few weeks of undergrad!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I've already taken SIX finals .. I have two more left. One tomorrow and one Friday. By 3pm on Friday afternoon I am DONE!! :clap: (and then it's off to Austin for a dog compitition with my friends)

back to studying for the path final...
Best of luck to all those taking finals..
+pissed+ (I feel your pain)

Cpw

Members don't see this ad.

Only 8 total finals cpw? I can't wait for second year! ;) I have my 10th on Thursday and 11th on Friday. I feel violated and abused, seriously. My eyes have been bloodshot for about a two weeks now. I think it may be permanent. :eek: You know that ocular anatomy thing we talked about? Yeah, it didn't work out so well for me. :mad: Where are all the UHCO acceptees at? Hiding?

Ouch! Did you take the hit in Bergy's class? That sucks.. but don't worry.. I'll be right there with ya when I get my ocular pharm grade back. :mad: :eek: That's one I'm not sure I want to know how I did on. I found just how well I don't function on four hours of sleep.

Anyhoo.. enough procrastination.. back to path!! (cuz.. I love it SO MUCH!!)
[insert vomit gremlin here]

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everybody! :D

I'm enjoying my last weeks of freedom (literally *weeks* if I take the summer session that starts in June). I'm going to soak up as much goofing-off as possible before the real work starts -- I hope everyone else who's in the same boat gets a chance to do the same!

So I probably should not tell you all this, but I only have ONE in class final.:clap: I have two take-home, but I'm not worried about them. This is the easiest semester ever! I'm sure next year will more than make-up for my one easy semester.

I only have 2 more days of classes, and then it is finals week. Each class will only meet once. It is a little strange to think that next year all my friends here will go to dinner without me and it will be as if I never existed. It is kind of humbling to think about.

On an up note, in less than 7 weeks I will be married!!!:clap: It is on June 21st. I can't wait. She just got two job interviews for this Thursday. One is in the Wheaton school district. That is were the apartment we want is. She is really exsited to start teaching next year. I'm excited that she will be my Sugar-Mama :D .

I'll stop posting about think you don't really care about and say GOOD LUCK everyone. I hope everyone has a great end of the year.

Ryan

CPW,

Did you have your patho test yet? How did it go?

Originally posted by rpames
On an up note, in less than 7 weeks I will be married!!! :clap: It is on June 21st. I can't wait. She just got two job interviews for this Thursday. One is in the Wheaton school district. That is were the apartment we want is. She is really exsited to start teaching next year. I'm excited that she will be my Sugar-Mama :D .

That's great news! :clap: :D It's so wonderful when things come together so perfectly!

Originally posted by rpames
CPW,

Did you have your patho test yet? How did it go?

It was pretty nasty. MY professor wasn't even there to proctor it..He gave us 100 questions instead of the 80 he promised us. And he asked more damned triple jeopardy questions where if you missed the diagnosis on the first question you missed the answers to the next two questions. AHHH!! I HATE that!!

I needed an 86 to keep my A.... so we'll just have to see how it goes (or how nice the curve is to me if he decides to curve)
Wish me luck!

I still have one whole week of finals left, can't wait until it's all over!!
rpames congratulations on getting married soon:clap:

Off to take my LAST final!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

YIPPPEEE!!! NO MORE BASIC SCIENCE CLASSES!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

I passed my Clinical skills practical..the big 1st year hurdle at PCO :) Now to finals:eek: :eek: