This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elms Graduate

Reaction score
Giving a shout-out to the Elms College Biomedical Masters Program and, more importantly, Janet Williams for helping me gain two medical school acceptances!

I was a non-traditional applicant with poor undergraduate academic performance and little research experience. Elms helped me develop and demonstrate improved study habits, take a more team-based approach to learning, and provided opportunities for research. The program also has doctors affiliated with several local hospitals who can serve as mentors and provide access to shadowing opportunities in the area. Most importantly, the program director Dr Williams, went above and beyond helping me and other applicants craft our personal statements and organize competitive applications. The guidance and support I received from her made a substantial difference in the quality of my application.

If you are considering a master's program, be sure to message Janet and learn more about this small but successful program in Western Massachusetts.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user