Going to Kentucky on 12-15, 16?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr. troy

Univ. of Oklahoma
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
James here. Going to Kentucky tomorrow, flying into Louisville and driving to Lexington, I land at around 2:30pm. Anyone else doing this is more than welcome to ride wit' me. Also flying out of Louisville on the 17th (no flights out on the 16th after 5). email me if you are going and need a ride or want to share a room. Ladies, too, I don't bite.

JP

[email protected]

PS wassup to all my new homies I have met on "the trail."

Members don't see this ad.

Ladies, take him up on that offer. He's a hottie.

Aah, how I love the anonymity of these boards!!!

mcindoe said:
Ladies, take him up on that offer. He's a hottie.

Aah, how I love the anonymity of these boards!!!

Wow, thanks. Anonymity sucks.

dr. troy said:
Wow, thanks. Anonymity sucks.

If you batted for my team, I wouldn't be so clandestine.

This actually is a good opportunity to mention something I've observed regularly on the interview trail, from both applicants and the residents who welcome us:

I don't mind if people ask me about my marital status. But when I tell you that I'm single, please don't use this as an opportunity to tell me how hot and available the girls are around town. I know that all of this is usually in jest and that there are no bad intentions, but please be careful of the assumptions you make of the guys (and girls) you meet.

I'm sorry if I sound preachy, but it obviously makes me uncomfortable when it happens, even more than being asked that annoying "tell me your biggest weakness" question during an interview.

Thanks.