Going to be a cougar in med school. Roar!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Scattered, we all have out own interests/social groups. None of the non-trads I've seen hang out with the 22 year olds religiously. I guess eventually you get tried of all the alcohol and weed talk, plus the neuroticism that they never learned to deal with as a premed.

I don't know anyone in my class like that. A couple of the people in my regular group are 22 or 23.

Members don't see this ad.

If I matriculate 1st attempt I'll be 29 ..... I would be lying if I were to say that I would not abuse the privilege of a Cougar encounter.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a thing for cougars with brains. My wife is four years older than me.

If you're a lady on the prowl you're a "cougar".

If you're a guy, you're "creepy".

Smh :rolleyes:

I'll be the 31 year old virgin with a lisp if I matriculate on time. :cool:

Reactions: 3 users

Uhhhh and if you're happy with your life you're not defined by who you are or aren't dating.

Screw 'em. We're all good 'round here, guys. :)

Reactions: 2 users
I'm totally content in my passionate love affair with brownies atm

Reactions: 6 users
Uhhhh and if you're happy with your life you're not defined by who you are or aren't dating.

Screw 'em. We're all good 'round here, guys. :)

Heh well I am definitely content. And I was kidding about the virgin part.

I'm pretty sure it counted.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm totally content in my passionate love affair with brownies atm

Preferably, Ghirardelli double chocolate fudge chip heated with vanilla bean ice cream and Mrs. Richardson's hot fudge sauce topper ... yes, I DO in fact take Lipitor!

Reactions: 4 users
Preferably, Ghirardelli double chocolate fudge chip heated with vanilla bean ice cream and Mrs. Richardson's hot fudge sauce topper ... yes, I DO in fact take Lipitor!

Crap, now I want to cheat on my brownies with your brownies.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)

tumblr_inline_nvvqz1pkvg1r79k32_500.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Now if we could get LA Fitness to sponsor personal training sessions so we can fit into our II suits :D (OMG - my first GIF!!!) :laugh:

8551880.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Me lifting at the gym ... the one in the back doing my twist-n-shout!

old-lady-squat.gif

Now, now. Remember: Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda.

Best version - eveh!!! :p (Please don't ban me!!)

You're no longer a virgin if you're over 30 and haven't had sex. You turn into a wizard.
tumblr_mxzfrmmYeO1sjemmxo2_500.gif

Reactions: 5 users
You're no longer a virgin if you're over 30 and haven't had sex. You turn into a wizard.
tumblr_mxzfrmmYeO1sjemmxo2_500.gif

If that's true, I'd better save myself.

It may be too late, though. I said I'm pretty sure it counted! :bored:

And anyways, I'm not there yet. 28.

I'm thinking that working or schooling with you would be fun @ Eccesignum. But I kind of figured that when I read your signature. LOL. After I read that, I am thinking, "OMG, she is an ED nurse!"

ED REPRESENT YALLLLLLLLLLLL

I would love to work or school with any of you wonderful people! If @pageantry would get off her butt and start her SOM in the next ten months, GOSH. How hard can it be?

ED REPRESENT YALLLLLLLLLLLL

I would love to work or school with any of you wonderful people! If @pageantry would get off her butt and start her SOM in the next ten months, GOSH. How hard can it be?
I'M SORRY I'M A LATE BLOOMER!!
Catching up with y'all fast from behind! Make room! Hospital Awesome forming. Beep beep!

I read ED and thought why is everyone so excited about e. dysfunction? :roflcopter:

@pageantry @Eccesignum - you will remember me, right? :cyclops:

I know I am going to pizz off the Taylor Swift people, but something about her seems like she could be an alien. LOL. I think I am biased b/c I don't tend think she has great vocal ability--and her song-writing is (no comment). I mean she is attractive, but somehow I could be persuaded to think that she landed here from another planet. LOL.

Sorry Taylor Swift fans. I am sure she is a wonderful person. :shrug:

LOL Let the hate begin. If it helps, I feel even less for the abilities of Miley Cyrus--but I think she's out there b/c she's a big more desperate.

But to me totally fair, I am sure either of these women could be quite the cougars when their time comes.

@jl lin - yeah, w/e ... buzz killer! :)

giphy.gif

This is definitely the one time I wanted a *dislike* button on SDN...
I know I am going to pizz off the Taylor Swift people, but something about her seems like she could be an alien. LOL. I think I am biased b/c I don't tend think she has great vocal ability--and her song-writing is (no comment). I mean she is attractive, but somehow I could be persuaded to think that she landed here from another planet. LOL.

LOL Let the hate begin. If it helps, I feel even less for the abilities of Miley Cyrus--but I think she's out there b/c she's a big more desperate.

But to me totally fair, I am sure either of these women could be quite the cougars when their time comes.

Reactions: 2 users
Let's talk about our fave TaySways everyone! Mine is "We are never ever getting back together."

I would also like to formally state that I would go to the mat for both Nicki AND Miley, IDGAF...

But Willow is a whole 'nother league.

Hmmm, I'd go to the mat WITH Kenny Chesney :love::love::love::love::love:

I would answer, but I suspect you guys aren't being serious......
Look there is "I'm sorry to tell you, but you have three months to live" serious.

And then there's TaySway serious.

What are you gonna pick?

Let's talk about our fave TaySways everyone! Mine is "We are never ever getting back together."

Whenever I hear that song, I immediately start looking for a bridge from which to jump. LOL

LOL. OK, or a window! :rofl:

Also Eccesignum, just put scrubs on those people and that guy, and it could be any given day for any of us at work. LOL

I keep saying that's why they put the ED on the first floor.

Swift is damn good at making catchy songs, especially considering that she's one of the few pop megastars that actually writes her own material. She's quite talented- most people need teams of writers to sell like she does.

Miley on the other hand... :barf: