Go save Terri

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Doubt it will help, but the protestors there are finnneeeee
capt.cho11103241921.brain_damaged_woman_cho111.jpg

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050324/480/cho11103241921

Members don't see this ad.

she was only rated 3.26 out of 5? what gives? look at the face! not the crucifix!

AndyMilonakis said:
she was only rated 3.26 out of 5? what gives? look at the face! not the crucifix!

Will I go to hell for daydreaming about performing miracles solely for the purpose of hitting on hot Bible thumping christian chicks from rural southern towns....all that untouched innocence...muhahahaha....

I didnt go to 4 years of Evil Medical School for nuthin.

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
Will I go to hell for daydreaming about performing miracles solely for the purpose of hitting on hot Bible thumping christian chicks...?
Yes

Why are hotties as a rule dumb as bricks. Except me of course. :rolleyes:

AndyMilonakis said:

I thought Jesus will love me even if I inappropriately grope at his worshippers...Youre telling me no now? WTF.

LADoc00 said:
Will I go to hell for daydreaming about performing miracles solely for the purpose of hitting on hot Bible thumping christian chicks from rural southern towns....all that untouched innocence...muhahahaha....

Only a dodo who falls for bogus employer questionnaires is naive enough to reckon these "hot Bible thumping christian chicks" are innocent.

Return, Ye, to Evil Medical School. You clearly have much still to learn.

bananaface said:
Andy, how do i get out of going to easter with crazy people?
you go to easter by yourself.

i went to church today.

i feel holy.

thing is, i gotta to go church tomorrow either at noon or at 7:30 pm. if i go at noon, i can go out with my buddies tomorrow night so i guess i'll go to church tomorrow first thing after i wake up. As for the weekend, apparently i have my choice between saturday night or sunday morning. hmm...choices choices...i love how jesus gives us choices.

bananaface said:
My class is full of hot chicks and ugly men. I believe I have lodged this complaint before. :mad:

Yes, but all of these men are probably really handsome on the inside, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
My class is full of hot chicks and ugly men. I believe I have lodged this complaint before. :mad:
I think I've been in this class.

yaah said:
I am tomorrow night. :)
You're going to deal with your hand tomorrow night?? I thought you had a date to do that...

bananaface said:
Maybe they're exchanging hands....
What is this, junior prom night?

yaah said:
We will merely be exchanging long protein strands. If you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it.
Please, some one think of a better way. That is an image I'd just as soon not keep.

geddy said:
Please, some one think of a better way. That is an image I'd just as soon not keep.
yeah dude...yaah needs to keep that to himself.

Andy you have not seen the Simpsons?

One of the Halloween episodes, Clinton and Dole (the aliens in disguise) were holding hands, and people commented on it. That was their reply.

yaah said:

One of the Halloween episodes, Clinton and Dole (the aliens in disguise) were holding hands, and people commented on it. That was their reply.
Wow - that one totally slipped by me!

yaah said:

Simpsons? That's the cartoon right?

LADoc00 said:

Who's your savior, baby?

LADoc00 said:
I thought Jesus will love me even if I inappropriately grope at his worshippers...Youre telling me no now? WTF.

He will love you if you only mentally undress them, not if you inappropriately grope them.
Didn't they teach you anything at Evil Medical School (EMS)?

pathdawg said:
Who's your savior, baby?

I fancy myself as an Ash-type saivor, from Army of Darkness.
army_of_darkness_2.jpg

Hey whats that Korean stuff say at the bottom of the pic?

AndyMilonakis said:
WTF are you looking at me for? :laugh:

That movie rocks BTW!

Korean dudes speak up....I know you are out there....Im right about that being Korean though right? It definitely is not Chinese.

LADoc00 said:
Korean dudes speak up....I know you are out there....Im right about that being Korean though right? It definitely is not Chinese.
Yeah, it's Korean. I just can't speak or read my people's language though. I can only recognize that it's Korean.

LADoc00 said:
I fancy myself as an Ash-type saivor, from Army of Darkness.
army_of_darkness_2.jpg

Hey whats that Korean stuff say at the bottom of the pic?

This is my Boom Stick! Do you want some, come get some!

I don't know what the Korean says, but that is roughly what Ash said in the move.

LADoc00 said:
I can read it (pronounce it) but I have no idea what it means. :confused:

geddy said:
I can read it (pronounce it) but I have no idea what it means. :confused:

That must be frustrating for you. Like me trying to read a legal document. The party to the first party shall agree to abide by the rules of said document proffered by said party until such time as party A declares the original result invalid.

That mostly makes sense at night. Mostly.

i.jpg

I am in a loopy mood right now, have now posted that little girl's pic like 5 times.

Gotta run, go meet the woman.

AndyMilonakis said:
Yeah, it's Korean. I just can't speak or read my people's language though. I can only recognize that it's Korean.

I dated a Korean girl for years who's parents ONLY spoke Korean injected with random english words that I understood. She understood her parents perfectly but somehow couldnt speak any Korean herself...is that possible or was she BSing me? From a linguistics standpoint I dont know how you could understand a language yet be a complete loss to speak it yourself...

LADoc00 said:
I dated a Korean girl for years who's parents ONLY spoke Korean injected with random english words that I understood. She understood her parents perfectly but somehow couldnt speak any Korean herself...is that possible or was she BSing me? From a linguistics standpoint I dont know how you could understand a language yet be a complete loss to speak it yourself...
As paradoxical as that may seem, I can relate to her situation. I can understand some bits of the conversations between my parents and their friends are talking. And I have this innate ability to pick up on things when they're talking about me (all asian parents talk about their kids all the g'damn time). I also have the ability to understand everything my parents say when they get pissed off at me and start shouting at me in Korean (well this was a long time ago when I was in grade school). Yet, I can't speak a word of Korean. Well, I can say poop, fart, dick, and ***** in Korean.

Oh, I can also say son of a bitch in Korean too. Which bumps up my Korean vocabulary to a grand total of FIVE. Yay. :rolleyes:

AndyMilonakis said:
Oh, I can also say son of a bitch in Korean too. Which bumps up my Korean vocabulary to a grand total of FIVE. Yay. :rolleyes:
I'll bet you can say coffee, pizza, and mini-mart, too - they're almost straight from English :) That's why I learned the alphabet, so I could recognize English words that had been adopted into Korean.

EDIT: Oh, and surely you can say hello to someone of lesser status, equal status, or higher status than yourself, right? You're rocking now!

geddy said:
I'll bet you can say coffee, pizza, and mini-mart, too - they're almost straight from English :) That's why I learned the alphabet, so I could recognize English words that had been adopted into Korean.

EDIT: Oh, and surely you can say hello to someone of lesser status, equal status, or higher status than yourself, right? You're rocking now!

Hello, Dr.Dr.geddy

Could it be Korean is just really really hard to pronounce?

Another wierd thing, when my ex-GF went back to Korea (she was born there), Korean women arent supposed to smoke in public and all these old Korean dudes just to give her crap all the time...seems wierd. She did always try to walk behind me when we went places though, was very frustrating to have a conversation going anywhere cause I had to keep slowing down or stop and turn around.

Also, she claimed Korean people are a completely different ethnic group from the rest of Asia, like more Russian or something, I forgot.

Back to Terri:
Is the irony of starving someone to death who became a vegetable from an eating disorder lost on everyone but me? This has to be the most poignant example of irony EVAH! CrAzY. :eek:

but the protestors there are finnneeeee

Yeah she is..Damn.

"Our God is an AWESOME GOOOODDD!!!!!!"

LADoc00 said:
Back to Terri:
Is the irony of starving someone to death who became a vegetable from an eating disorder lost on everyone but me? This has to be the most poignant example of irony EVAH! CrAzY. :eek:

hahaha! :laugh: ok, maybe not in the best of taste, but very funny nonetheless.

I think Koreans now by in large came from Mongol tribes that migrated to the Korean peninsula a couple of thousand years ago. You can probably say the same for Manchurians before they assimilated themselves into the Chinese culture. And I think the Korean language fits under the Altaic language family which originates from central Asia. So Korean is NOT similar to Chinese :laugh:.