Glendale (Midwestern) Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FutureRX said:
Did anyone get accepted to Glendale that interviewed during the week of the 10th-14th? I have not heard of one single person that got in. I have not heard of anyone that was rejected either...

It seems like everyone that interviewed those days were waitlisted. :oops:

How does this work now that we are waitlisted? Just wait? :confused: Urgh..I hate this waiting business.

There were several students from my class that got in after being waitlisted. Unfortunately some of them were last minute because some a$$holes that were accepted to more than one program waited until the last minute to cancel. I know one student moved to palm beach to go to the pharm school there and then when they got the call from midwestern they said goodbye to the christian school and moved to arizona. Talk about stress moving twice in short amount of time and across country.

If you are accepted to more than one program be nice and and cancel right away, why do people freakin wait? I think its the parking spot phenomenon. If no one is waiting for a parking spot they pull out much faster than when people are waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on April 10th and Interact Now said accepted on the 24th. The letter came in the mail the Friday of that week. Big fat envelope. Good luck.

FutureRX said:
Did anyone get accepted to Glendale that interviewed during the week of the 10th-14th? I have not heard of one single person that got in. I have not heard of anyone that was rejected either...

It seems like everyone that interviewed those days were waitlisted. :oops:

How does this work now that we are waitlisted? Just wait? :confused: Urgh..I hate this waiting business.