Gettin me some research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nacholibre

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been toiling away now for just about 2 years of 2 VERY long research endeavors. To date I have been able to get 1 pub and 2 presentations from my seemingly never ending review of charts. In the meantime, I'm hearing stories of fellow classmates busting out case studies in no time at all. While I have enjoyed my research for the most part, I am thinking that a case study would be much more interesting and probably more conducive to my dwindling amount of free time during 3rd year.

I wanted to ask you all if you had any advice on how to go about this process.
Who should I talk with about this, what authorizations are needed, what makes a good case study?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I have been toiling away now for just about 2 years of 2 VERY long research endeavors. To date I have been able to get 1 pub and 2 presentations from my seemingly never ending review of charts. In the meantime, I'm hearing stories of fellow classmates busting out case studies in no time at all. While I have enjoyed my research for the most part, I am thinking that a case study would be much more interesting and probably more conducive to my dwindling amount of free time during 3rd year.

Stick with your research. I tend to overlook case reports on applications because they are so easy to produce.