*****General Surgery Residency Interview Trades 2017-2018*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foldoftreves

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I didn't see an interview trade/swap thread for this year and am currently in desperate need of one so I thought it'd be helpful to get this started.

Also: Just to keep things clean, maybe it would be a good idea to edit/delete posts as your requests get resolved? I'm new to SDN :D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have North Dakota on Nov 13 and am hoping to switch to Nov 27 or Oct 30 if anyone is willing!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have Vanderbilt on 12/12, would like to trade for the 11/28 interview date! Send me a PM - could really use the switch.

Anyone have Brown on 11/28 that would be willing to trade for my 12/8 spot?

It conflicts with another interview I would greatly like to go to.

Cheers!

Hey, anyone willing to trade either GWU or Brown? I have 1/10 for both and would love to switch one. Let me know!

I have UCONN on 12/16. I really need 1/6. Please reach out if you can switch. Up side is you get to interview earlier. I just can't make that date.

Anyone have a Duke interview on 11/18 or 1/20 that they would be willing to trade for 12/9?

Sorry I couldn't help with the post above. For slightly different dates, does anyone have a Duke interview on 11/18, who would be willing to swap for my 1/20 date?

I have Yale for 12/8. Can anyone trade for one of these dates below?
November 3
November 10
December 1
January 12

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have OSU II on 1/4 or 1/20 and want to trade for 12/14. Let me know!

Would like to trade dates for Brown. I have 12/8, would like any of the following:
November 27
December 11
January 10

Hi!! I have Ohio State on 11/16 and am looking to switch to any of the other dates. Thanks!!

Hey everyone! I I have Rush scheduled for 12/9 and need it rescheduled to 11/10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would like to trade for Univerity of Texas Health and Science, Houston. I have Nov 16th.

I would like Dec 14th or Jan 4th. Will compensate.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Would like to trade dates for Brown. I have 12/8, would like any of the following:
November 27
December 11
January 10
Hey! I will swap with you! I think I posted to your wall--not sure. But let me know if you are still interested and we can message each other and the program coordinator and swap! I have 11/27.

Hey guys anyone willing to switch their UCLA 01/17 for my 11/15 date? I have another interview the following date in the area and would really appreciate the saved cost/travel (I'm on the east coast).

I have an LSU New Orleans interview on 12/8, which conflicts with another interview. Looking to trade with anyone who is willing!

Hi, here is a trade I'd like to make, let me know if this fits your schedule!
1. USC: I have Friday 12/15, would like Friday 01/12

Hey! I will swap with you! I think I posted to your wall--not sure. But let me know if you are still interested and we can message each other and the program coordinator and swap! I have 11/27.
Hey - PM'ed you

Does anyone have UCSD on Dec 15th or Jan 5th and want to swap for my Nov 16th date?

Looking to trade for Mercy St. Elizabeth in Youngstown, OH

I have the 11/17 interview date and looking for 12/1 or 12/15!

Hey, anyone willing to trade either GWU or Brown? I have 1/10 for both and would love to switch one. Let me know!

If you still need a trade I have Brown 11/27 that I could trade for 1/10!

Looking to trade Wash U. I have the Dec. 9th date and will trade for either the November or January date.

Looking to trade OU -OKC. I have 11/17 scheduled but could trade for any of the other dates.

Last edited:
I have Houston Methodist for 11/10 and would love to get 12/1! please let me know.

I have UNC on 12/8 and would like to trade for 12/16 or 1/8.

I have Yale on 12/01. I would like

12/08
01/19

I have UConn on 12/16. I need 1/6. Please msg and we can work something out.

I have UF 11/17 looking for 01/12, tomorrow is last day to let them know so please PM me if can switch thank you!!

I've got UC irvine on 12/14 and am looking to switch to either 11/16 or 11/30. Please let me know, thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
I've got UC irvine on 12/14 and am looking to switch to either 11/16 or 11/30. Please let me know, thanks!

Check you DM...I'm willing to trade (11/16 for 12/14)

Last edited:
I have a December 8th/9th Pittsburgh interview, looking to swap for a January 5th/6th date. Thanks!

I have surgery interview at brookdale in NYC on 11/14. I would trade for any date. Please PM me as soon as you can if interested

I'm looking to swap UCLA-Harbor....I have 11/29 and would like 12/13. If anyone can swap let me know!

I have Brown 12/1 and would love to swap for 11/27 or 12/11. Please help!

Anybody willing to switch Loma Linda or UNLV on Dec 8th?

Thanks, much appreciated.

Anyone willing to swap dates for Maricopa? I currently have Jan 3rd but need December 6th or January 10th