Geisinger MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fewturmomdoc

Reaction score
Hey! Going to do some enhancement work, and Geisinger MBS program is on my list. Mostly because it is online and moving my children there is out of the question right now.

Can anyone attest to the program? Thoughts, opinions? Is there an interview portion after my application is complete? Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Going to do some enhancement work, and Geisinger MBS program is on my list. Mostly because it is online and moving my children there is out of the question right now.

Can anyone attest to the program? Thoughts, opinions? Is there an interview portion after my application is complete? Thank you!!
The program is decent, its like other SMPs that charge 50k+ results may vary. There isn't an interview, I remember applying and then a week later getting in. I know other programs do interviews (idk why, probably to act the part). I dont know if this matters to you, but you mentioned children and this was a bothersome thing for my wife and I, but its actually a live online program. So lectures are on your own time, but there are live classes Mon-Fri from 7-9PM EST sometimes 6-8PM EST depending on the professor which are mandatory and effect your grade. I did a full write up based on myself and other classmates that went to different SMPs: An average medical students review, on why some of the current Post-Bacc/SMPs maybe a 35-75K mistake. It's some food for thought as you start to shop around for programs. Feel free to ask any questions!

Hi can you please tell me if you completed this program and if you were accepted into their MD program. I’m in a similar boat and am torn between Geisingers MBS and Touros MS program.