GA-PCOM DPT 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jn7771992

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an interview invite to PCOM dpt program! Can anyone give me some insight what to expect on interview day?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied back in October and had all of the supplemental requirements in by the end of the month and I’ve yet to hear anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

I emailed at the end of the semester to let them know I’d completed by academic update and I got a “thank you” response, but still nothing about an interview/rejection.

I applied back in October and had all of the supplemental requirements in by the end of the month and I’ve yet to hear anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

I emailed at the end of the semester to let them know I’d completed by academic update and I got a “thank you” response, but still nothing about an interview/rejection.
Have you checked your application portal for the update?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you checked your application portal for the update?
The portal says once everything is received no further updates will be posted to the portal. Everything was marked received by halloween.

Has anyone heard anything?
Hi! I interviewed Jan 17th & got accepted the following week. A couple of weeks ago they emailed saying the class is not full yet but they are working on getting it full soon.

Hi, I was wondering if remember anything from your interview? Like what I should expect

Hi, I was wondering if remember anything from your interview? Like what I should expect
I never interviewed because I never heard back after submitting my application, I'm sorry!

Hi! I interviewed Jan 17th & got accepted the following week. A couple of weeks ago they emailed saying the class is not full yet but they are working on getting it full soon.

I got an interview invite to PCOM dpt program! Can anyone give me some insight what to expect on interview day?