Funny Psych t-shirts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexasPhysician

Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen any funny psych t-shirts? I've seen numerous psych shirts, but most seem like they would be offensive to some people. I'd love a nerdy psych shirt, but it definitely isn't worth being cruel to anyone.

Sorry, I think I just raised the amount of "nerdy points" in the psych forum.

Members don't see this ad.

I was a Betty Ford summer scholar, and after surveying the clientele (and the program's price tag) I was disappointed they didn't have a shirt with this saying on it in the gift shop:

"I went to the Betty Ford Center and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

Seriously, though, I don't mean to degrade the place. I thought they had a great approach.

Members don't see this ad :)
The TV Show "HOUSE" in conjunction with N.A.M.I. are selling a shirt that reads:

"Normal's Overrated"

137827087v5_350x350_Front_Color-Red.jpg

I think it's pretty funny. Might offend some, but I've never been too worried about that. :cool:

Cafepress.com may be what you're looking for. Just type "psychiatry" in the search box.

That produces 2000+ options including "I love my nephrologist"? I do like the Haldol shirt too. Any other favorites?

I was a Betty Ford summer scholar, and after surveying the clientele (and the program's price tag) I was disappointed they didn't have a shirt with this saying on it in the gift shop:

"I went to the Betty Ford Center and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

Seriously, though, I don't mean to degrade the place. I thought they had a great approach.

For a place with a gift shop, they really didn't have many options.

"I'm not crazy, and neither am I."

Now that I think about it, I don't know if that was a shirt or not. I might have just heard it somewhere.

The song...

If your OCD...
...and you know it...
....... Wash your hands....
............... If your OCD and you know it...
..................... Wash your hands...

yea i plan on making one for a friend that says on the back "i got sent to a "mental hospital" against my wishes because i am a....

on the front

HIPPIE

and really make the shirt groovy from a vivid perspective, let it "speak" all ethereal and maybe even celestial lol:love:

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i plan on making one for a friend that says on the back "i got sent to a "mental hospital" against my wishes because i am a....

on the front

HIPPIE

and really make the shirt groovy from a vivid perspective, let it "speak" all ethereal and maybe even celestial lol:love:

Quit trying to out-nerd this nerdy thread.:):laugh:

Some of the search results that come back are a bit strange. To narrow down the options, try searching for a specific disorder like "OCD" or "borderline."

Of course, this may make things worse: a search for "depression" produces over 4800 options!

WTF is with those borderline shirts/hats? "Still crazy after all these years"? hahahahaha!

border line t-shirts is not very outdated.. as far as my knowledge is considered..