FREE MCAT Study Resource PDF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid596243

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Do you happen to be a really nice person or an undercover cop trying to crack down on piracy? Or both? :ninja:o_O

Haha, not at all. Actually, my PDF just has links of websites and things that I used to study for the MCAT. So, it's not really "free" PDFs, but just one massive PDF that has links to various aspects of the MCAT (Chem/OChem/Physics, etc.)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

hey I would really appreciate it as well. check your inbox

Wow, I got a ton of responses, and I am very happy because this serves as preliminary data for a personal experiment I'm running. I just responded to EVERYONE who messaged me, and I hope you all find these resources helpful!

If you're seeing this now and want the list, please continue to message me. Thank you! Good luck in your studies everyone!

Wow, I got a ton of responses, and I am very happy because this serves as preliminary data for a personal experiment I'm running. I just responded to EVERYONE who messaged me, and I hope you all find these resources helpful!

If you're seeing this now and want the list, please continue to message me. Thank you! Good luck in your studies everyone!
If you can also message me, I would really appreciate.

Hi everyone,

Please message me as well. i def love to get my hands on new materails
Hi everyone,

Nake sure you check your inbox.

Hi everyone,

Hey I would love your help with the PDF. Having a hard time here lol ! Thank you !

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished sending it out to everyone that messaged me in the last 24 hours. Again, if you want a copy, just message me! Me having to go through this thread and personally message everyone asking is tedious and it's much faster if you just shoot me a message first!

Hope those of you who have gotten the resources so far found them helpful!

If you messaged me at any point, I sent you the PDF. If you have posted on this thread and not messaged me, then I haven't sent it to you yet. Please just send me a direct message and I'll send it over! Happy Thursday!

Everyone who messaged me should have received a response! Thank you all for your patience as I went through my messages haha

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who messaged me should have gotten a response! Please message me PERSONALLY via SDN if you would like the PDF and as always, thank you all so much for the support!

Just responded to everyone! This is so much more interest than I anticipated; thank you to everyone who has shown support. I hope you find the resources helpful!

Also, if you sent me a personal message BEFORE today, you should have gotten a message. To anyone seeing this after, feel free to just shoot me a message and I'll send the resources your way!

Oh my god, the requests keep coming! I am going to send the PDF to everyone that has sent me an individual message. Comment on this thread is a good way to BUMP it, but I really would appreciate if you messaged me and asked for the PDF since clicking on each person that asks for a PDF on this thread gets to be tedious.

Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate the resources you used. Will you please send me a copy also!

I have officially finished responding to all messages I got up till today. If I skipped you, feel free to just remessage me! It's hard to keep track, but more than happy to send this your way if you still have not gotten it :) Hope everyone is benefitting from it!

Wow! The messages do not stop! This is great :) Just finished responding to everyone that asked me for the PDF. If I forgot you, just message me again! Hope everyone is getting good use of the PDF!

Hi everyone,

Would you please send me a copy? :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.