FREE MCAT Study Resource PDF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid596243

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!
Hi can you please send me the PDF? thank you!

Wow, I got a ton of responses, and I am very happy because this serves as preliminary data for a personal experiment I'm running. I just responded to EVERYONE who messaged me, and I hope you all find these resources helpful!

If you're seeing this now and want the list, please continue to message me. Thank you! Good luck in your studies everyone!
what exactly is your "experiment"? also, please send me the file.

Hi everyone,

I'd appreciate a copy too please!

I sent the PDF to everyone who MESSAGED me! As much as I would love to send it to anyone who posts on this thread, I want to keep track of the number of people primarily for data tracking purposes!

Hope you all benefit from the resources!

why not uploading the file so everyone can have it. Also, send me the file please.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Great question! I ideally want to keep track of the NUMBER of people that get the PDF. I don't mind sending it out to a 1000+ people, but I just want to have a concrete number at the end of the day. Posting it online would prevent me from doing this.

However, please note that this does not mean I'm trying to keep my resources from being "exclusive." I am more than willing to share with everyone, but I would appreciate being able to keep track. I hope you can respect that :)

Wow! The messages do not stop! This is great :) Just finished responding to everyone that asked me for the PDF. If I forgot you, just message me again! Hope everyone is getting good use of the PDF!
OK, you mean literally anyone who PM's you will get the file, NOT anyone who posts in this thread.

Can you tell us anything about what your experiment is? Can you not use this very thread to keep track of to whom you sent the file? I messaged you earlier today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I just replied to anyone who messaged me, and I hope everyone finds it helpful! And yes, @Andel94, I'm sending the resource to everyone who messages me. I could technically use this thread to keep track, but it gets complicated because I don't know who I have already sent it too and who I haven't. On the other hand, if people message me, then I know the people I have sent it too because the replies are at "1" if I have replied and "0" if I have not.

The number is mostly for my personal purposes of seeing how many people I can reach through SDN vs. other outlets, such as emailing. Anyway, I hope everyone finds it helpful. Please message me if you still want it! I can still continue individually message everyone back :)

I sent the PDF to everyone who MESSAGED me! As much as I would love to send it to anyone who posts on this thread, I want to keep track of the number of people primarily for data tracking purposes!

Hope you all benefit from the resources!
Hi, Can you please send me the PDF. Thanks!

I just replied to anyone who messaged me, and I hope everyone finds it helpful! And yes, @Andel94, I'm sending the resource to everyone who messages me. I could technically use this thread to keep track, but it gets complicated because I don't know who I have already sent it too and who I haven't. On the other hand, if people message me, then I know the people I have sent it too because the replies are at "1" if I have replied and "0" if I have not.

The number is mostly for my personal purposes of seeing how many people I can reach through SDN vs. other outlets, such as emailing. Anyway, I hope everyone finds it helpful. Please message me if you still want it! I can still continue individually message everyone back :)

Can I get a copy? Really appreciate it mate :)

Ok, so because there was such a high demand for individuals wanting me to send the PDF to ANYONE who commented, I went ahead and did that.

So, if you either commented on this thread or messaged me, you should have gotten the PDF from me by now! If you are interested or think I may have missed you, please go ahead and message below! Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, so because there was such a high demand for individuals wanting me to send the PDF to ANYONE who commented, I went ahead and did that.

So, if you either commented on this thread or messaged me, you should have gotten the PDF from me by now! If you are interested or think I may have missed you, please go ahead and message below! Thanks!
Got it. Thanks a lot

Hi everyone,

Hi, please I'll love to get a copy of the PDF files. I'm starting my class early next month. And I would appreciate any little help :)

Please let me know if you asked for the PDF in this thread and have not gotten it. I have tried my best to respond to everyone :)

Think I responded to everyone except about 3 people. If you messaged me within the last day, I'll respond to you tonight. Everyone else should have heard from me already :)

Hi! you missed me, I PMed you. Please email me the PDF when you get a chance...pplllssss

Hi! you missed me, I PMed you. Please email me the PDF when you get a chance...pplllssss

Ahh yes, I'm slacking quite a bit. I'm actually out on a second look weekend right now, but I'll try to respond by the end of tonight! Thanks for the reminder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.