Fpgee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacy@2020

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a foreign pharmacist, I'm wondering if anyone could recommand a good source to study for FPGEE and Questions and answer bank.
do you know how long does documents evaluation take?
where can i take this exam?
please tell me about your experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am taking the April exam and just had my document evaluated by ECE. All the information you need is on the NABP website and it normally takes 20-25 days to have your documents evaluated for $85. You also have the option of paying for a rush service which allows ECE to evaluate for about 5-12 days.
As for the resources, different things for different folks but I am using the comprehensive pharmacy review by Shargel which is very detailed.
I think its worth bearing in mind that prayer is also essential for good success. All the very best.

I took EE in Oct 09 and got my FPGEC aka Certi in 02/04/10. For me it took about a month for everything from requesting application from NABP to get ECE evaluation and getting ATT from Pearson Vue. For EE, I studied about 6 months here and there in between running pharmacy and going to US embassy for visa etc. I finally came to the States in September and concentrated on study as I was preparing the application for exam. I wasn't so sure if I can get visa or not so I didn't really concentrated on study until I came to the States for sure. The blue print I got from NABP had too much information and made me more nervious and confused. I met couple of ladies studying for EE and formed a study group to ease the nerviousness. One of the lady I studied with had question bank with over 1200 questions. I don't know how she got it but it was an excellent source and all I had to do was memorizing for exam. Same thing with Toefl IBT I studied her questions and was able to pass on my first try. I think it depends on when you are taking exam and how much time you want to spend to pass the exam. For example, in some states, if you have higher score, your intern hour requirement will be reduced and as a foreign pharmacist on visa, getting paid for internship can be a challenge. Good luck on your exam! and congrat!!! on your first step toward licensing

Members don't see this ad :)
hiii my friends

i want a guide to pass fpgee please

so i will be great thank to help me

any links for helpful books
or helpful websites
experience during studying

accept my thanks

I am also a foreign pharmacist and I intend to take the fpgee,
I have [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manan H Shroff books and MCQ CD and a comprehensive pharmacy review by Shargel but now I am study the manan shroff books only.

hello everybody
I got my diplome from Russia "master of science in pharmacy" in 2007
And i want to get licence to work as pharmacist in USA but i dont know how to apply and where to apply for it!!
So can anyone please tell me where and how to apply for this exams
and which one the first or both in one time (fpgee/naplex)
Thank you
i m waiting for your information

Hi everyone. I am a foreign pharmacist, I'm wondering if anyone could recommand a good source to study for FPGEE and Questions and answer bank.
do you know how long does documents evaluation take?
where can i take this exam?
please tell me about your experiences.

HELLO SHERRY

I am a foreign pharmacy graduate too.i just wanted to know which country u belong to? coz ur name seems familiar.i live in usa where do u live?
I got my fpgec certification in 2006.things have changed now but i can recommend u the books i read for fpgee.
I read Shargel(its little extensive but worth it.) and Manan shroffs books for fpgee.