Fpgee help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drpepperoni

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. As the title says I am a foreign pharmacist and i need help with the current fpgee ,preparation etc. If you have information that can help me out please share. Also I am american so no visa issues ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. As the title says I am a foreign pharmacist and i need help with the current fpgee ,preparation etc. If you have information that can help me out please share. Also I am american so no visa issues ;)
I took the test in 2015
But apha and cpr the 18 chapter are what i used at that time
Not sure if there is has been an update

There are a lot of groups on Facebook for foreign graduates you can join and ask

Good luck

hi thanks for the reply. Do you mean cpr 8th edition 1-18 chapter or from 7th edition ? also is pharmacy-exam books worth it . Do you have some experience with them ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, i took fpgee 2 times 2010 and 2015 passed both the reason why i repeated was because of toefl , so me score from first exam expired . i studied from pharmacyexam books theory , managment and questiones, liipincot for general theory, but believe me if you want to pass this exam find a job at a pharmacy and practice ( intern or a tech, it doesnt matter) in the exam there is a lot of questiones about mangment , medicare , medicare ....things that never teached out of the US.

Reactions: 1 user
for calculationes use the 120 questiones posted in this forum , fpgee are less intensive , so if you master the 120 questiones you definitly will be fine

Calculations were simple and direct questions
Mannan management is one of the books i was told it is necessary back then but i do not remember the test had any questions that was related directly to this book and i did the mannan 500q ONLY bcuz i did not have enough time (i used to work 36 hrs a week)

Chemistry has chapters in both Apha and CPR so i used only one as a resource to save time

Federal laws chapter in apha : longest chapter i did not bother studying it bcuz i was sure i wont memorize it anyway .

that was me studying while working almost a full time hours so it is really up to you if you want to follow what i did .

Good luck
anything more you recommend @Foriegn ex-rph . Nervous about October exam especially with calculations :nailbiting:

Hi DrPepperOni perhaps we can form a study group. I'm also writing the exam in October. What do you think?

Hi guys. Situation changed, 200 question and 4 1/2 hours exam:arghh::arghh:. As if corona wasn't bad enough:arghh:.
From what I can tell fpgee is like pcoa exam in american pharmacy colleges.

Last edited by a moderator: