FPGEE Morris Cody books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hiflying

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone selling Morris Cody books? And can anyone say how helpful they are to prepare for the FPGEE?

Members don't see this ad.

a friend of mine went with this and was very upset because the books are outdated and not contemporary. he had to study additionally, luckily he said, or else he would have failed. do some homework before you commit to this big expense. there are other, and better sources.

I have nearly 18-20 morris cody booklets,They are in mint condition.Let me kow if you would like to buy.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am sitting for FPGEE in April, please advise, Mannan Shroff or Morris Cody?
And please are there any other sources for studying?

Sushma...Can you please advise regarding Morris Cody? is it enough for FPGEE?
Read my post in this thread and another. Passing the FPGEE only with Morris Cody will be difficult. Unless you are very smart - in that case you do not need Cody.

I am sitting for FPGEE in April, please advise, Mannan Shroff or Morris Cody?
And please are there any other sources for studying?

Hi! I took and passed the FPGEE in October 2009. The reference materials I used were the M&C booklets, Shroff materials with the CDs, and notes I had when i attend review class. I think the Shroff books and CDs helped me prepare better for the exam. The M&C booklets sort of backed my confidence since it had enough information on drugs, therapeutics, kinetics, and practice. Good luck in your exam!:)