Foundation year programme cut-off score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

galvindm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here know the minium cut off scores for each of the foundation year schools? I can only find it only some of their websites. Any info you have would be great

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure what you mean by 'cut off score' can you be more specific?

You mean the the minimum score required for admission? or the minimum score to stay in the foundation year programme? Also which system are you calculating the score from (A-levels, Canadian, American, IB etc.)?

Does anyone here know the minium cut off scores for each of the foundation year schools? I can only find it only some of their websites. Any info you have would be great

When I applied I think the lowest cutoff score was 56 and top 70s was enough for any school in the UK but I don't have all the exact numbers anymore. The system has changed a lot with the loss of the white space questions though and just looking at a couple of websites it seems scores are much higher now. The year below me they were lower than my year so it seems it is very up and down.

Last edited: