Foreign trained Dentist looking for Army options.No Dental Education from US.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sreedds

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Sir,

My self foreign trained dentist from india. Completed my masters in united states ( Non Dental Related Masters ). Seriously looking for option of joining as army dental Corp. Presently i am done with NBDE board exams part 1 and 2. Looking for options in military as army dental corp for foreign trained dentist. My visa status is F1. Please kindly let me know possibility. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

My self foreign trained dentist from india. Completed my masters in united states ( Non Dental Related Masters ). Seriously looking for option of joining as army dental Corp. Presently i am done with NBDE board exams part 1 and 2. Looking for options in military as army dental corp for foreign trained dentist. My visa status is F1. Please kindly let me know possibility. Thanks!

Hello,

You need to be a US Citizen to be eligible for commission as an Officer in the Dental Corps.

Reactions: 1 users
Both of the above answers are correct. Need U.S. citizenship and also a DDS/DMD from an accredited dental school in the U.S, Canada, or Puerto Rico.