BOTH [FOR SALE!] 1) STEP 2 CK UW Subscription & 2) Kaplan STEP 2 CK Subscription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brown Asian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
TL;DR - Selling a UW STEP 2 CK question bank for $250, and a Kaplan STEP 2 CK qbank (includes included for free if you purchase the UWorld Qbank OR $25 if you only want the Kaplan qbank. Read below for more details!

Both of these were purchased for me as unexpected gifts after I had already purchased the year-long subscription of UW STEP 2 CK and started using it. My loss = your gain. Descriptions of both subscriptions are listed below:

1) UW STEP 2 CK - absolute necessity for STEP 2 CK!

What's included?
If you go to the STEP 2 CK purchase page on the actual UWorld website, you can see all of their purchase options. The option that I'm selling is the following:

"Qbank 90-days + Form 1 (2-weeks)

$329"

I'm selling it for $250, so at a savings of $79! My subscription is inactivate, so when you purchase from me, you're getting a brand new, untouched subscription that you can activate today or in 5 months from now.

2) Step 2 CK Qbank - 18 month that expires on 07/16/2019.

What's included?
Two 8-hour practice examinations along with the 2,000+ question, completely untouched question bank. Great additional practice for those set on a 250+ or those who want to use this on your clinical rotations along with Online Med Ed and then use the UW subscription for 3-4 weeks of dedicated STEP 2 CK study time. ***NOTE: This subscription is actively running (so note the expiry date above), but is completely untouched (meaning I haven't done a single question or used either of the 2 included full-length practice exams). Price is normally $200 on the Kaplan website for what I'm offering (additional 30% off for AMA members so $140 if you're an AMA member) but it is going to be free if you purchase the UWorld subscription. If you want to purchase the Kaplan separately, it'll be $25.

Payment: Paypal or Venmo. Please message me privately if you're interested/have questions/whatever and I'll send over the login information for the accounts after I have received the funds on Paypal/Venmo. I will post up on this thread if anyone buys the subscription; if I haven't explicitly posted that the subscription is gone, it's still available! Thanks for reading this post, and good luck with studying :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi am interested and want to know payment details

Both of these were purchased for me as unexpected gifts after I had already purchased the year-long subscription of UW STEP 2 CK and started using it. My loss = your gain. Descriptions of both subscriptions are listed below:

What's included?
If you go to the STEP 2 CK purchase page, you can see all of their purchase options. The option that I'm selling is the following:

$329"

I'm selling it for $250, so at a savings of $79! My subscription is inactivate, so when you purchase from me, you're getting a brand new, untouched subscription that you can activate today or in 5 months from now.

What's included?
Two 8-hour practice examinations along with the 2,000+ question, completely untouched question bank. Great additional practice for those set on a 250+ or those who want to use this on your clinical rotations along with Online Med Ed and then use the UW subscription for 3-4 weeks of dedicated STEP 2 CK study time. ***NOTE: This subscription is actively running (so note the expiry date above), but is completely untouched (meaning I haven't done a single question or used either of the 2 included full-length practice exams). Price is normally $200 on the Kaplan website for what I'm offering (additional 30% off for AMA members so $140 if you're an AMA member) but I'll be selling this for $75 since the subscription is active (even though most people buying this would be taking STEP 2 CK before April-May of next year so it wouldn't likely expire before you're done with the exam!).

Payment: easiest via Paypal. Please message me privately if you're interested/have questions/whatever and I'll send over the login information for the accounts after I have received the funds on Paypal. I will post up on this thread if anyone buys the subscription; if I haven't explicitly posted that the subscription is gone, it's still available! Thanks for reading this post, and good luck with studying :)

Reactions: 1 user

What's included?
If you go to the STEP 2 CK purchase page, you can see all of their purchase options. The option that I'm selling is the following:

$329"

What's included?
Two 8-hour practice examinations along with the 2,000+ question, completely untouched question bank. Great additional practice for those set on a 250+ or those who want to use this on your clinical rotations along with Online Med Ed and then use the UW subscription for 3-4 weeks of dedicated STEP 2 CK study time. ***NOTE: This subscription is actively running (so note the expiry date above), but is completely untouched (meaning I haven't done a single question or used either of the 2 included full-length practice exams). Price is normally $200 on the Kaplan website for what I'm offering (additional 30% off for AMA members so $140 if you're an AMA member) but I'll be selling this for $75 since the subscription is active (even though most people buying this would be taking STEP 2 CK before April-May of next year so it wouldn't likely expire before you're done with the exam!).

Payment: easiest via Paypal. Please message me privately if you're interested/have questions/whatever and I'll send over the login information for the accounts after I have received the funds on Paypal. I will post up on this thread if anyone buys the subscription; if I haven't explicitly posted that the subscription is gone, it's still available! Thanks for reading this post, and good luck with studying :)

Hey I'm interested in purchasing the Uworld CK subscription! Is it still available for 250?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm interested in purchasing the Uworld CK subscription! Is it still available for 250?

Yes! It is still available! Please message me your Paypal email address privately so that I can request the $250. After you complete the request, within a few hours, I will send you the email with all of the login information. I'd suggest changing the password immediately after you receive the login info.

TL;DR - Selling a UW STEP 2 CK question bank for $250, and a Kaplan STEP 2 CK qbank (includes included for free if you purchase the UWorld Qbank OR $25 if you only want the Kaplan qbank. Read below for more details!

What's included?
If you go to the STEP 2 CK purchase page on the actual UWorld website, you can see all of their purchase options. The option that I'm selling is the following:

$329"

What's included?
Two 8-hour practice examinations along with the 2,000+ question, completely untouched question bank. Great additional practice for those set on a 250+ or those who want to use this on your clinical rotations along with Online Med Ed and then use the UW subscription for 3-4 weeks of dedicated STEP 2 CK study time. ***NOTE: This subscription is actively running (so note the expiry date above), but is completely untouched (meaning I haven't done a single question or used either of the 2 included full-length practice exams). Price is normally $200 on the Kaplan website for what I'm offering (additional 30% off for AMA members so $140 if you're an AMA member) but it is going to be free if you purchase the UWorld subscription. If you want to purchase the Kaplan separately, it'll be $25.

Payment: Paypal or Venmo. Please message me privately if you're interested/have questions/whatever and I'll send over the login information for the accounts after I have received the funds on Paypal/Venmo. I will post up on this thread if anyone buys the subscription; if I haven't explicitly posted that the subscription is gone, it's still available! Thanks for reading this post, and good luck with studying :)
hello please do you still have the step 2 ck subscription for sale? I am interested in the 18 months or 90 days UW Q bank.Please contact me ASAP.

Last edited: