For people accepted and attending OUCOM in the fall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jpinsky

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received anything from OUCOM regarding the 2003-04 school year??? I was accepted on 10/30/02 and paid my first deposit in November, but have not heard anything from them......I am wondering if I should call or just wait to receive some sort of letter.....I thought we were supposed to receive something about applying to the PCC as well, but have not. Anyone else attending OUCOM - Class of 2007???

Members don't see this ad.

HI! I was accepted to OUCOM in november. Yesterday, I received a packet from the financial aid office at OUCOM with the FAFSA form and info on applying for their scholarships. Also, I called OU and they said that they will be sending out the application to the PCC very soon...they don't start accepting students into that pathway for a few months so don't worry. I believe the professor in charge of the PCC is Dr. Portanov...you could email him and ask about the application too. Have a great weekend!

Thanks for the reply Dreamin! I actually just received the FAFSA stuff in the mail as well. I've never dealt with financial aid or loans so this will probably be a pain for me. Anyway.....i'm pretty excited about school! You're the one that lives in Oxford, right? How's your final semester at Miami going?

Do you have any idea how hard it will be to find a place in Athens? I imagine it shouldn't be bad, just wondering if you've heard anything.

Looking forward to meeting you at OU! Go Bobcats!

I have my OU interview a week from wednesday (1/22). Is there anything I should pay particular attention to or know? Go OHIO!