For GI Attendings in Practice - would you review my contract?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChessMaster3000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was offered a GI contract and wanted to see if anyone was willing to review the terms. If so, could you please reply to this message and I will send you a brief summary by PM. I would greatly appreciate your help. also, I posted this on WCI so no need to PM if you're on that forum. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi, I was offered a GI contract and wanted to see if anyone was willing to review the terms. If so, could you please PM me and I will send you a brief summary. I would greatly appreciate your help. also, I posted this on WCI so no need to PM if you're on that forum. thanks!

Send it over

Members don't see this ad :)
Without disclosing anything revealing, can OP or anyone who read it post a summary (location, expectations, money, type) and whether they thought it was good? That could be helpful to others.

Without disclosing anything revealing, can OP or anyone who read it post a summary (location, expectations, money, type) and whether they thought it was good? That could be helpful to others.

Most medical schools or Universities have the new or last year version of the MGMA book somewhere in the library ask the the Librarian for help to find it. That what I did and I got my university to order the new version.

I just can’t copy past the pics on the site is against the rules and regulation. But all I can say is we need to make sure and have a strong advocacy policy as we have right now and we need to support ACG and AGA and applaud them for making sure all patients are receiving care and all physicians are being compensated fairly.

Compensation will change, increase of 3.5-5% for the next year and most likely in 3 years another increase of 5% or more which to me is good but again we are not getting paid enough.

we need make sure every wRVU for all GIs reach the maximum threshold 88$ to 110$
Current 63-68$ is not acceptable.

we have the Silver aging population and we need to start screening at 45. GIs need to feel compensated for their work.

Reactions: 3 users