Other OT-Related Information Florida International University FALL 2018 Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

disneyOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I applied to FIU but I have yet to hear back, I am guessing I did not get in because I read that they conducted interviews this year but I never got called for one. However, I wanted to know if people have received their letters of acceptance yet? Trying to see if there is still hope!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! I applied to FIU but I have yet to hear back, I am guessing I did not get in because I read that they conducted interviews this year but I never got called for one. However, I wanted to know if people have received their letters of acceptance yet? Trying to see if there is still hope!

I did my interview with them back in February and I heard back about a week later. I know they also did interviews at the end of March too though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email that i didn’t get in.
Hi! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be nosy but do you have any idea why you didn't get into FIU? Your stats look pretty good, they're actually pretty similar to mine. I was interested in FIU but now I'm pretty nervous.