Filam stats @ Faculty of Medicine & Surgery, UST...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ustanonymous

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know: HOW MANY first year FilAms there are at UST (Class of 2012)?

How many FilAms did not RE-ENROLL at UST?

Just making a comparison to some of the 'other' medical schools...Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe there is a max of 30 seats reserved for FilAms.

As for the number of FilAms that did not RE-ENROLL at UST, I don't know, you'd probably ask the Admissions Dept. directly...

Does anyone know: HOW MANY first year FilAms there are at UST (Class of 2012)?

How many FilAms did not RE-ENROLL at UST?

Just making a comparison to some of the 'other' medical schools...Thanks!

i know this is almost a year late, but...

my batch had about 19 Fil-Ams (that I knew of). There's also some that may be considered fil-am because they graduated from premed in the states, but I'm not counting those. There's also probably more that would rather not be considered Fil-Am and go into hiding. Of the 19, only one dropped (during 1st shift).

Members don't see this ad :)

my batch had about 19 Fil-Ams (that I knew of). There's also some that may be considered fil-am because they graduated from premed in the states, but I'm not counting those. There's also probably more that would rather not be considered Fil-Am and go into hiding. Of the 19, only one dropped (during 1st shift).

I am fil-am too, currently studying in UST pre med.

I love these anecdotal numbers. Few people on this board ever have solid numbers about PI schools, but there's never any shortage of guesses.

What exactly is the definition of a "Fil-Am" student used in this reply?

I'd rather listen to GMA's SONA than trust some of the information given here.