Fastest state medical license

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drcuddles

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, my trainee-license will expire soon and I am requested to obtain a full unrestricted medical license to sit for my neurology boards. What would be the fastest and easiest allopathic state medical license to get?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah once you have an IMLC getting a ton of licenses is super easy. Once I got mine it takes about a week per license thereabouts.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, my trainee-license will expire soon and I am requested to obtain a full unrestricted medical license to sit for my neurology boards. What would be the fastest and easiest allopathic state medical license to get
I would have to say Colorado, My uncle's license came back in just under 60 days. Which is out outstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say FL, you can submit fingerprints online, use FCVS for verification , total process took like 20-30 days . If you already have an FCVS profile , then I think it would be under a week. They also assign you a liaison who is very helpful.

Hello, my trainee-license will expire soon and I am requested to obtain a full unrestricted medical license to sit for my neurology boards. What would be the fastest and easiest allopathic state medical license to get?
I would say IN or NY. One of them took like 10 days (maybe IN?) and the other one like 2 weeks.

I would say FL, you can submit fingerprints online, use FCVS for verification , total process took like 20-30 days . If you already have an FCVS profile , then I think it would be under a week. They also assign you a liaison who is very helpful.
Agree. I got a FL in less than 10 days after submitting ALL required documents.