Failed MPJE first time - interim period?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lionheartpharmd

Reaction score
I'm pretty bummed that I failed the MPJE the first time. I left the test center confident, maybe too confident. Now I have to wait the 30 days, but in the meantime, do you think I should be applying for jobs? If so, would it only be limited to retail? Also, from what day does the 30 day wait start from? From the day you received your results?

I know it sounds like stupid questions, but I'm literally tired of studying for the MPJE. I've gone over the parts I was sketchy on and did practice questions from multiple sources. Also, I passed the NAPLEX if you're wondering.

Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty bummed that I failed the MPJE the first time. I left the test center confident, maybe too confident. Now I have to wait the 30 days, but in the meantime, do you think I should be applying for jobs? If so, would it only be limited to retail? Also, from what day does the 30 day wait start from? From the day you received your results?

I know it sounds like stupid questions, but I'm literally tired of studying for the MPJE. I've gone over the parts I was sketchy on and did practice questions from multiple sources. Also, I passed the NAPLEX if you're wondering.

Thanks for any help!
Don't beat yourself up about failing the MPJE...many do and many are very successful in their respective fields now. FYI....even the executive director of a State Board of Pharmacy in the Southeast only made a 76 so don't feel bad.