Failed course in senior year...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmira

Princess of Power
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
In respect to the d/f thread i have similar question, except my case is in senior year.
I am not 100% certain that i have failed the course in question, but I am preparing myself for the worst incase I have.
This class was absolutely horrible. There has been complaints (by others, not me) made to the Chemistry dean, but I doubt anything will be followed through with since he brings a lot of research to the school.

So anyways, what if I fail this class in senior year. All my other grades for the past few years have been high B's and A's. What am i going to do? I am applying to Masters Physio and Med schools. Is anyone going to even consider me?

Members don't see this ad.

I assume you have applied this year, the schools won't have your new grades yet when considering you for an interview, right? Then don't worry about it yet. Hopefully you will get an interview and then maybe if asked you can explain it during the interview. If fall grades don't come up during the interview and you get an acceptance, then I would call the dean of admissions and explain the situation.

Is it a required course for you to graduate in the spring? If not than don't retake, otherwise you will have to retake it in the spring.

Good luck, I hope you passed it and it goes away like a bad dream.