USMLE Failed because of Biostatistics!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mahanddeem

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Congrats to those who passed step 3. Got 190 and failed, all "same" performance level (including ccs), only Biostatistics on "low".

Now, my inquiry is where to find the biggest no of these ****ty drug ad questions in commercial qbanks? I had like 20 to 30 in my first trial and I'm sure I did most of them wrong and failed.

I did step 3 uworld twice and it had like 5 to 6 of these in Biostatistics section (needless to say they became useless toward the end of my preparation because I memorized them by then)
Please help

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, the score report does not break down the weaker areas. I passed and I had low on Biostats and same on other topics. Biostatistics is a major component but I remember skipping many drug ads due to lack of time and there is no way to prepare for it. For biostats, knowing the formulas would help you answer straightforward questions.

Unfortunately, the score report does not break down the weaker areas. I passed and I had low on Biostats and same on other topics. Biostatistics is a major component but I remember skipping many drug ads due to lack of time and there is no way to prepare for it. For biostats, knowing the formulas would help you answer straightforward questions.

Yes, your "same" in most areas is related to your overall score of let's say 220 was slightly offset to maybe 214 (final score) due to low Biostatistics. My 190 would have been probably 198 if my low Biostatistics would have been on the "same" level.