FAER MSARF Offers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chris.M

Reaction score
Does anyone know when they will announce the offers for MSARF? There's conflicting info on their site. One place says it will be on 3/4, and another says 3/15.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I'm also wondering that- I didn't get an offer today; did you?

Members don't see this ad :)
The FAER twitter account said that they are releasing acceptances tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user
Have any of you all checked your application/application portal? I haven't gotten any official correspondence but my status on there said not funded :( RIP

I just emailed them and they emailed me back saying the review was delayed and they're working to get decisions out ASAP, not sure what that means hahaha

I just emailed them and they emailed me back saying the review was delayed and they're working to get decisions out ASAP, not sure what that means hahaha
Welp my portal was correct, I just got my rejection :,)

Has anyone heard back for this year?

There is conflicting language on the website with one mention saying March 15th and another saying "early March."

Has anyone heard back for this year?

There is conflicting language on the website with one mention saying March 15th and another saying "early March."
I haven’t heard back but I’m expecting the 15th to be the big day since it’s the only concrete date they’ve given

Reactions: 1 user