Expired Evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

exotics&wildlifehopeful

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I haven’t seen anyone post anything in the topic of expired evaluations, and was just curious if anyone has had any experience with having one? Or anyone that’s been accepted with one? My professor told me he would have it done and I gave him till the last minute, under the impression I’d be able to delete the request if it was incomplete. Well apparently you cannot and now I have an expired evaluation request and am freaking out. Is it a big deal? How bad is it? I still have the three LORs thank god.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat. The website made it seem like I could just delete it if I needed to.

Do you already have at least three completed eLORs listed?

If so, you're fine. I had sent out requests to four evaluators back when I applied, but only three of them actually submitted on time. My VMCAS went through fine and it didn't seem to affect anything that cycle. I honestly doubt that schools would even see that you had one that wasn't completed.

An issue only arises if you have fewer than the minimum requirement of three completed eLORs.

Status
Not open for further replies.