Exotics Symposium 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyachei

vet robot pirate zombie
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to invite all vet students, pre-vets, and vet techs to register for this year's Exotics Symposium. It will be held at the University of Tennessee. We will have 2 days of lectures and wet labs by speakers from around the country and South Africa. Information and registration details can be found at http://exoticssymposium2010.webs.com/. Registration ends on Dec. 15th, so if you're interested, please register now!

Members don't see this ad.

I went to that symposium last year and I loved it!! It was really great and I recommend going.

However, I'll be saving up this year to go to the avian and small mammal conference in San Diego!!!! :D

Wait...you were at the Exotics Symposium at Mizzou last year, Sofficat? Awwww...I don't think I got to say hi. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be going to this conference and I wanted opinions on what I should wear. I was planning on dressing up a bit, but then I remembered I would be doing a marine mammal necropsy wet lab. What have people worn in the past? Do people change before messy wet labs?

I will be going to this conference and I wanted opinions on what I should wear. I was planning on dressing up a bit, but then I remembered I would be doing a marine mammal necropsy wet lab. What have people worn in the past? Do people change before messy wet labs?

The attire is business casual at most. I'm one of the organizers of the symposium and I probably will just be wearing jeans and a nice shirt. For the necropsy lab we will have disposable aprons and boot covers for you guys as well, but I would recommend something for that lab that you don't mind if it gets stinky cause those carcasses are going to probably reek.