Exam results? Good news, bad news

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just passed my CET certification exam with a 425/500, (390 to pass). Very excited :D. A good way to end my last high school weeks.

If Anyone has exam results(AP's,certifications,etc) they'd wish to share, bad or good. Doesn't matter!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Got a 100% on my derivatives test if that counts? lol. Ill let you know my AP Psych that I self studied when I take it next week!

I took a Spanish test. Out of a class of about 25, 4 people passed. I got a 95. Highest grade in the class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a 100% on my derivatives test if that counts? lol. Ill let you know my AP Psych that I self studied when I take it next week!

Yeah i kinda forgot that we dont hear back from APs til summer but will post here then i guess haha. I took AP U.S. Gov and taking AP human geo tomorrow then done:D

Got an SAT score below 2000 :p Good enough for National Merit!

Took the Calc AP, feeling good about it! :) I'm done with APs forever. Summer can officially begin ;)

Congrats to all you guys! :)

As for me, I only have 1 exam left and I'm graduating ;) CAN'T WAIT. Got A's on all so far, gotta finish strong :thumbup:

I just took a crap load of tests today. My teachers are all really fast graders, so I already know what I got on all of them. I'm so happy!

100% on Law of Cosines Quiz
100% on Law of Sines Quiz
98% on Gas Laws, Molarity, and Redox Reactions Test (I got the highest score)
100% on English Essay (I was the only one who got an A)
100% on Physician-Assisted Suicide Speech

I also took my Geometry EOC last week, and I'm feeling pretty confident I got a 5 (the highest score).

Still doing those annoying final review packets. All my finals are next week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and the seniors graduate Friday. Extremely jealous of all of you who are finished with finals :cool:

Still doing those annoying final review packets. All my finals are next week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and the seniors graduate Friday. Extremely jealous of all of you who are finished with finals :cool:

Ended senior year's grading period with a 4.0, im very excited and we graduate June 3rd!

Bio- I feel you man, i had to take all my exams and AP exams last week. Lots of :lock: down time haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Taking AP Psych tomorrow. I am going to regret not studying right now hahaha! Welp, I should review my notes and look over the book!

^ I am having a cram session right now and tomorrow morning hahah. Late exam FTW

Haha i just heard another person tell me the same thing an hour ago. They didnt study for Psych :laugh:

lawlz who studies for psych?
tumblr_inline_mfmigfah2M1rcsf7e.gif

lol not srs
maybe a lil srs

lawlz who studies for psych?
tumblr_inline_mfmigfah2M1rcsf7e.gif

lol not srs
maybe a lil srs
Lol i know psych is supposed to be easy but we had a regular psych class and I thought I should take the AP test so I got a barrons book and have been studying from that!

Just finished reading over research methods. This is going to be a long night.

Lol i know psych is supposed to be easy but we had a regular psych class and I thought I should take the AP test so I got a barrons book and have been studying from that!

Just finished reading over research methods. This is going to be a long night.

lol, i'm watching the walking dead and going to bed :thumbup: good luck!

I miss walking dead, I need to catch up!!!! And bed sounds too good currently. My eyes are struggling to stay open LOL

Got my SAT subject test scores in...
SATII Biology M 710
SATII Chemistry 720

SATII Physics next week :scared::scared::scared:

Passed my 2 AP's i took my senior year. Thats always nice to hear. Got 4's on AP Human Geo and AP American Government/Politics. Everyone else should be finding out soon, my college just sent them to me on my list.

Passed my 2 AP's i took my senior year. Thats always nice to hear. Got 4's on AP Human Geo and AP American Government/Politics. Everyone else should be finding out soon, my college just sent them to me on my list.
You got your score already?

As a young kid, I got into CATS by scoring over 97% for math.

In the 9th grade, I took some math test and got a "Top 5% in Arizona" certificate.

In the 10th grade, I did not study pre-calc but took a test to skip pre-calc and apparently passed (scored over 85%). o_O

I also only had time to review Critical Reading and Writing questions a few days before my SAT and later got Math as my best section (missed one). o_O
Oh the irony.

Math still sucks though - thank goodness I'm done with it!

In the 11th grade, I read one page of an AP USH review book (which I guessed correctly to be a specific DBQ question), received a 4 on the exam, and boosted my C in AP USH to a B.
You gotta understand that this was a miraculous moment for me because if you got a C you would have not advanced to NM Finalist this year.

Lastly, I did well enough on my finals to earn D's for my classes required for graduation. ^_^

Last edited:
As a young kid, I got into CATS by scoring over 97% for math.

In the 9th grade, I took some math test and got a "Top 5% in Arizona" certificate.

In the 10th grade, I did not study pre-calc but took a test to skip pre-calc and apparently passed (scored over 85%). o_O

I also only had time to review Critical Reading and Writing questions a few days before my SAT and later got Math as my best section (missed one). o_O
Oh the irony.

Math still sucks though - thank goodness I'm done with it!

In the 11th grade, I read one page of an AP USH review book (which I guessed correctly to be a specific DBQ question), received a 4 on the exam, and boosted my C in AP USH to a B.
You gotta understand that this was a miraculous moment for me because if you got a C you would have not advanced to NM Finalist this year.

Lastly, I did well enough on my finals to earn D's for my classes required for graduation. ^_^
The accuplacer?

Nope, it was a school-made test that got the nerds who did take a pre-calc class complaining about how it was "the hardest test" they've ever taken. 8D

And one of the guys taught a math class I took (because the teacher had no clue).
Apparently he got a 2360 on the SAT. =O

Last edited:
I'm currently chilling and waiting for Monday for my AP Chem results. Ain't nobody got time fo' early stress!

I got my AP scores back........

Biology - 3
Chemistry - 2

They suck lol, but I'm still rocking it :cool:.

AP chemistry was brutal, I was hoping for at least a three.

yeah my friend took it, only 9 people in his class. From how he made it sound, I've terrified for my first general chem in college. I don't know how I'm going to get through 2 years of it.

lol thanks! good luck on future AP classes :)

I need all the luck I can get lol. My main concerns are AP phys. C and AP calculus AB.

I need all the luck I can get lol. My main concerns are AP phys. C and AP calculus AB.

EFF luck - you just gotta sit down and drill the material through your skull!

I wish I knew this two years ago.
Actually, I wish I knew how to study two years ago.

Got my AP scores back today. APUSH-4 AP Language and Comp-5. Could not believe the Lang score when I read it.

Got a 0 on AP Psych! Yeah buddy!

Jk, I have to wait till Sunday for my score :(

I almost forgot, I got my results back from the veterinary science competition. I came in 19th place out of 52 so I'm pretty excited. Hopefully next year I'll get in the top ten :p

yeah my friend took it, only 9 people in his class. From how he made it sound, I've terrified for my first general chem in college. I don't know how I'm going to get through 2 years of it.

It's really going to depend on where you go to college and what your major is. Chem majors usually have to take a special version of Gen Chem 1-2 for majors, which I've heard is brutal. Regular Gen Chem for everyone else isn't too bad unless your school is notorious for that. I got a B in HS Honors Chem, but an A in both semesters of Gen Chem. You'll be fine if you pay attention.

Got my AP scores today:

Calc AB: 5
Biology: 4
Statistics: 4

Expected a 5 on calc, did not expect a 4 AT ALL on bio. I thought I was gonna get a 1 or 2. Pretty disappointed with Stats, thought I pretty much had a 5 in the bag. I'm sure the curve was bad this year since the exam was very easy. Still, passed all my exams and earned at least some sort of credit for all of them, so I'm happy.

It's really going to depend on where you go to college and what your major is. Chem majors usually have to take a special version of Gen Chem 1-2 for majors, which I've heard is brutal. Regular Gen Chem for everyone else isn't too bad unless your school is notorious for that. I got a B in HS Honors Chem, but an A in both semesters of Gen Chem. You'll be fine if you pay attention.

oh, okay thanks! I got a B and C, but that was during an extraordinarily lazy sophomore year :laugh:

and congrats YankeesMD!

I got a 100% on a Field Sobriety Test! Whoop whoop!

what the heck :laugh: just wondering.. are you talking about the DUI thing after being pulled over?

Lol yeah! Except I'd never do such haha