ETSU C/O 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DevinPJ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone decided that they're going here for sure? I've got one more interview this week, but right now I'm leaning heavily towards ETSU.

Members don't see this ad.

why etsu man? i saw this school on map and it looked poor. did u try Ut ? u get in? how was interview school? i might apply if need

Looked poor? How so? It seemed like a very good school when I interviewed there. They had good facilities, they work in conjunction with the other professional schools in the area for inter-professional education, the faculty really seemed to care about their students success, and they have a 98% placement rate after graduation. It is also in a very beautiful area of the country.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I saw on google maps man. Does the campus looked nice , nice-like up beat up to standard like ucf, i just sawa building on map and it looks deserted.

i dont like USF. wish i did get in. but etsu may be better. etsu is expensive like private thats main reason i didnt apply here.

did u apply UTENN? or elsewhere besides usf etsu

I saw on google maps man. Does the campus looked nice , nice-like up beat up to standard like ucf, i just sawa building on map and it looks deserted.

i dont like USF. wish i did get in. but etsu may be better. etsu is expensive like private thats main reason i didnt apply here.

did u apply UTENN? or elsewhere besides usf etsu

The university is in a smaller town, but they have a pretty large campus. Not as large as USF, but their facilities are just as nice. The pharmacy school is in an older building because it is a historic building that was completely restored when they founded the school. If you go for an interview they'll explain the whole history behind the building. It doesn't look "new" because it isn't new. It's over a hundred years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
thank you for your generosity honesty. i appreciate you're generous

I've decided to attend ETSU this fall. Accepted their offer today :)