ERAS post office delays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Madhatter

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing delays in the uploading of their LORs and transcript/deans letter to ERAS? Mine were submitted to EFDO over 9 days ago and still haven't been uploaded to my ERAS account. Anyone else having similar delays or is it working smoothly for you guys?

Members don't see this ad.

I think many of us are experiencing these same delays. A few of LORs were submitted in early July and only one has been uploaded by ERAS office. This is crazy. I don't understand the delay of uploading a file that has actually already been uploaded to their website. This should be instantaneous or at the very most take a few days, not weeks.

I am having trouble as well with my LoRs...who the hell made this new thing on ERAS this year??????? There is no logic behind this at all...some programs have mid to late July deadlines for applications....this is ridiculous. Anyone tried to call EFDO or Lor portal assistance line?????

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am having trouble as well with my LoRs...who the hell made this new thing on ERAS this year??????? There is no logic behind this at all...some programs have mid to late July deadlines for applications....this is ridiculous. Anyone tried to call EFDO or Lor portal assistance line?????

I tried to call EFDO, but there's no answer as they said that "we are processing a lot of documents". This is all extremely frustrating.

per EFDO : it may take upto 1-2 weeks from the date LoR uploaded