ERAS: List abstracts and abstract presentations separately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ruban

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Have one last ERAS question before submit:

I submitted an abstract to two conferences (a small regional one and a large national one). Both abstracts were accepted. I did a poster presentation at one and an oral presentation at the other.

The question: do I cite it 4 times in ERAS (two times as an abstract, once as a poster, and once as an oral presentation?) Or do I only cite it twice (as "poster presentation of an abstract" and "oral presentation of an abstract.")

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am looking forward to finishing ERAS once and for all!
:luck: :eek: :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
Have one last ERAS question before submit:

I submitted an abstract to two conferences (a small regional one and a large national one). Both abstracts were accepted. I did a poster presentation at one and an oral presentation at the other.

The question: do I cite it 4 times in ERAS (two times as an abstract, once as a poster, and once as an oral presentation?) Or do I only cite it twice (as "poster presentation of an abstract" and "oral presentation of an abstract.")

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am looking forward to finishing ERAS once and for all!
:luck: :eek: :)

List the abstract once since it was the same abstract that was submitted both times. Then you can list the presentation at meeting A and then the oral presentation at meeting B seperately....so it would be 3 times that the abstract was mentioned. Just be sure to put in all the info about the meetings (names of the organizations that you presented at and dates of your presentations etc.)

That's what I'd do anyway...realistically...you can probably do it any way you want, but that seemed the most efficient to me

Good Luck