ERAS Abstract Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g3tb0mbed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDNers,

I looked at past posts on this subject and there is conflicting information. I made a poster for a conference and the abstract gets published in the journal supplement of that conference. Do I list this as a peer-reviewed abstract AND a poster? Do I list it as only one and if so which one? Is this considered a peer-reviewed abstract and if not what is. Hoping a PD here can chime in.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

You're going to get a number of different answers because there's no clear cut way to answer this question--even on CVs, people list things differently. But, the most honest thing to do is to put it as a poster presentation. You can list the DOI in the comments so that they can read your abstract easily if they so desire. The peer-reviewed publications category should be limited to actual manuscripts, not abstracts from a conference.

Hi SDNers,

I looked at past posts on this subject and there is conflicting information. I made a poster for a conference and the abstract gets published in the journal supplement of that conference. Do I list this as a peer-reviewed abstract AND a poster? Do I list it as only one and if so which one? Is this considered a peer-reviewed abstract and if not what is. Hoping a PD here can chime in.

Thank you
It's a poster you presented at a conference. So list it as a poster. PD's know when you are double dipping by listing it as a peer reviewed abstract and poster.