ERAS and Programs, please help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kemc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Qucik Q:
Can you apply to diff programs using MyERAS now or we have to wait for Sept 1st.

What i know is:
Sept 1st the date when diff programs starting downloading resident's application so that tells me that "you can apply to diff program NOW using ERAS" ??? and then on Sept 1st the programs that you had applied will be able to download your application ??? is this right...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I do not know the dates for Allopathic, however. You should be able to acess the system and compete everything now and you should be able to search and find the programs you are looking for.

Now if you ready to submit and apply, if you look under the Programs tab and then the Apply to programs tab, if you're not able to apply for them, they will say You may not apply to this program at this time. And it looks like that you probably can not at this time, as the allopathic programs I'm looking at still say You may not apply to this program at this time.

Start there and see what that states.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can do as much as you want now, but you cant finalize anything until September 1. (i.e. applying to programs) I believ after 9/1 you can just select all that you have picked and aplpy to the group. If I recall, the amount of ERAS work I did on 9/1 was about 5 minutes total, so most of it is done before then.