ER @ Martin L King Jr-Drew MC (Cali)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harbster

Who cares?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They still have 9 unfilled spots in ER @ MLK....that's ****in' crazy!

Must be a trauma mecca!

Members don't see this ad.

Harbster, you scared the hell outta me. My first instinct was to think that you matched here by some error.

AndyMilonakis said:
Harbster, you scared the hell outta me. My first instinct was to think that you matched here by some error.

HAHAHA, sorry for the scare, dude!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, the thing is that places that get named MLK tend to be renamed from something else that had a bad rep. Like here in Tacoma MLK Way used to be K street. The city renamed it in the hopes that the K street crips and the K street bloods would somehow disappear if they renamed the street.

I posted this in the ER forum and this was their reply.......

"S-E-A-R-C-H. Very frequently discussed. The hospital has been having trouble for years..."

so much for making friends with them!

Yeah, mightily close to permanently losing their accreditation = no medicare/medicaid, and no approval of residency training. Scary thought... Don't even know if they have a path dept., tho.

:luck:

Harbster said:

You posted in the ER forum??!! That will add to their numbers - traitor!

Now you must post extra-frequently in our forum to make up for this.
:laugh:

Harbster said:

"S-E-A-R-C-H. Very frequently discussed. The hospital has been having trouble for years..."

so much for making friends with them!
Did you reply with C-I-V-I-L-I-T-Y. Very frequently underappreciated. People have been lacking it for years..."?

bananaface said:
Did you reply with C-I-V-I-L-I-T-Y. Very frequently underappreciated. People have been lacking it for years..."?
Yes, with all the civility in this board, i can't imagine anyone else being curt to a new poster :rolleyes:

bananaface said:

That's not nice language. Especially coming from one of the SDN Moderati! :smuggrin:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Not sure where you got that number, but last I heard they filled all their positions by the second day of the scramble. :confused:

I don't particularly care either way, I just know they don't have that many spots available since I saw someone sign a contract with them ... so that's at least one of those nine positions taken.

stormjen said:
Not sure where you got that number, but last I heard they filled all their positions by the second day of the scramble. :confused:

I don't particular care either way, I just know they don't have that many spots available since I saw someone sign a contract with them ... so that's at least one of those nine positions taken.

They did end up filling up today.

wrong forum cha chie