Entry-level Doctors, GP's, Medical Officers for state of the art Clinic in Dubai

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

louiseHCL

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Division - Doctors
Job Title - GP, Medical Practitioners, Family Physician
Location - United Arab Emirates
Salary - Please see below
Start Date - ASAP

You must have successfully completed internship and have at least 2 years post internship relevant experience (Hospital,PHC,ER etc) to apply.

Our client in Abu Dhabi are looking for a number of GPs/Medical Practitioners to practice in their state of the art clinics throughout the Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Saudi Boarders.

The Clinics are situated in gorgeous rural areas and are staffed between 30-80 people.

All applicants must have previous Clinic experience.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Doctors, GP's, Medical Practitioners etc with only a couple of years experience/or for doctors working long hours and want a change from monontony. Its time for you to make your mark!

PACKAGE:
Maximum 48 hour week (may be less per week)
Monthly salary from £2000 (higher dependant on experience) TAX FREE
42 Annual days annual leave
Free accommodation or housing allowance
Furniture allowance-cash upfront for furniture (this in a one off payment)
Transportation to and from work
Water and electricity allowance per month
Educational allowance for children up to the age of 18
End of service- One month Basic Salary for each working year
Annual flight ticket
Medical insurance

CRITERIA
Applicants must have the following:
*You must have successfully completed internship and at least 2 years post internship relevant experience (Hospital,PHC,ER etc)
*Licensed Graduate from international/GAHS recognized Medical School, AND currently on the WHO directory of medical schools.
*Previous clinic experience

If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email me your updated CV at the first instance to [email protected] and I will contact you to discuss your application further.

Members don't see this ad.

Division - Doctors
Job Title - GP, Medical Practitioners, Family Physician
Location - United Arab Emirates
Salary - Please see below
Start Date - ASAP

You must have successfully completed internship and have at least 2 years post internship relevant experience (Hospital,PHC,ER etc) to apply.

Our client in Abu Dhabi are looking for a number of GPs/Medical Practitioners to practice in their state of the art clinics throughout the Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Saudi Boarders.

The Clinics are situated in gorgeous rural areas and are staffed between 30-80 people.

All applicants must have previous Clinic experience.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Doctors, GP's, Medical Practitioners etc with only a couple of years experience/or for doctors working long hours and want a change from monontony. Its time for you to make your mark!

PACKAGE:
Maximum 48 hour week (may be less per week)
Monthly salary from £2000 (higher dependant on experience) TAX FREE
42 Annual days annual leave
Furniture allowance-cash upfront for furniture (this in a one off payment)
End of service- One month Basic Salary for each working year
Annual flight ticket
Medical insurance

CRITERIA
Applicants must have the following:
*You must have successfully completed internship and at least 2 years post internship relevant experience (Hospital,PHC,ER etc)
*Licensed Graduate from international/GAHS recognized Medical School, AND currently on the WHO directory of medical schools.
*Previous clinic experience

If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email me your updated CV at the first instance to [email protected] and I will contact you to discuss your application further.

That is an awful salary, isn't it?

Actually its not a bad package:

Monthly salary from £2000
= about $4000/month

TAX FREE
=about a $6000 pre tax/month in the US

=lets add another $1000/month, total =$7000/month

=lets say another $200/month

=lets say another $200/month

=i'm not sue how much it would cost but in the US public schools spend about $700/month per child, a private school in the US is easily $2000/month
lets assume its not a generous allowance $500/month

Annual flight ticket
=easily $1000/year or $85/month

Medical insurance
=basic health insurance in the us can easily be $1000/month

so to add it all up its about a $9000/month package for someone who just finished an internship and 2 months of housemanship or residency and its a nice warm place and also one of the busiest craziest places in the world, perfect for someone young and adventurous ;-)

Members don't see this ad :)

Medical insurance
=basic health insurance in the us can easily be $1000/month

basic health insurance is $1000/MONTH? i sure hope not...

so to add it all up its about a $9000/month package for someone who just finished an internship and 2 months of housemanship or residency and its a nice warm place and also one of the busiest craziest places in the world, perfect for someone young and adventurous ;-)

Basically 100,000$ per year. I guess a decent salary for someone who didn't finish residency. The salary sucks for anyone else.

I don't think the salary is that good.
The ad says you need internship plus two years of additional training, so that's 3 years (a completed residency).