endodontic residency 2021 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it is an okay program. Very focused on training residents to successfully get board certification, a little week in terms of clinical skills development. From what I've heard, graduates complete about 100-120 clinical cases and 10 surgeries and it's a 26 month program.
What about UCSF and UCLA?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think it is an okay program. Very focused on training residents to successfully get board certification, a little week in terms of clinical skills development. From what I've heard, graduates complete about 100-120 clinical cases
Just a heads up to those wondering, but 100-120 is VERY low. I would feel very uncomfortable if thats all I had done during my residency. Most programs require 200+ and most residents around 300. Some get above that. But 250+ should give you the variety and experience you need.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The best programs have diverse/ numerous faculty, history of publications, new clinics, top technology, low tuition, and successful board pass rates. Besides the tuition, Penn has this. But so do a couple dozen other programs. Penn’s main flex is historical authors and Dr. Kim. He offers some of the best microsurgery training in the country.
Do you know how NYU endo holds up against the other programs?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know how many students are they calling in 1 batch of interviews? Also, did they specify masters? Does that mean they are not inviting for CAGS program?
I had an interview on Monday for the CAGS program and I know they had on yesterday. Not sure when they will release acceptances.

Do you know how many students are they calling in 1 batch of interviews? Also, did they specify masters? Does that mean they are not inviting for CAGS program?
I know we're 4 attending the interview.
I think the cags interviews were around 1-2 weeks ago. I don't know if they got offers yet.
They did specify to me that its for the masters in the email. I have no idea how many they plan to consider for the program

I just received an email from USC about their online application fee. Haven't they already filled their spots? Is it still worth paying the fee? What are everyone's thoughts?

Did buffalo send out all the acceptances?

Does any one know why Buffalo accept only two spots this year?
They usually accept three or four.

Does any one know why Buffalo accept only two spots this year?
They usually accept three or four.
They only accepted two this year. One person I know person got an offer on Friday. She accepted.

I just heard back from Harvard saying they have filled all their spots

I know Case Western is typically late to the game...but any news on their end for any of you?

No they did not yet yet. The offers will start this ween and the last offer will be sent around the end of october i guess.
That late!! I heard they were sending out by September 1st or 2nd week. I hope that is true...

Hey everyone,

I have not heard from:
Temple
Tufts
BU
NYU Langone Brooklyn
NYU Puerto Rico,

They havent event sent me a rejection letter. Do they send rejection letters or how do we find out?

Hey everyone,

I have not heard from:
Temple
Tufts
BU
NYU Langone Brooklyn
NYU Puerto Rico,

They havent event sent me a rejection letter. Do they send rejection letters or how do we find out?
Honestly we just kinda assume they picked their folks. They send rejection letters when they feel like.

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody knows how much is the cost of attendance of Boston University?

Tuition is $170k plus $40k instrument fees
Thank you, but Dan Goodson says "COA is 115,056 $ + Instruments fee 20,470 $."
Which is correct? I want to know COA for internationals for the whole period of the program.
Thank you for your help.

Thank you, but Dan Goodson says "COA is 115,056 $ + Instruments fee 20,470 $."
Which is correct? I want to know COA for internationals for the whole period of the program.
Thank you for your help.

The COA I mentioned is Annually (85,000 tuition + Insurance, fees, other costs)

I just received an email from case western (Application is complete)

It’s too late, right?

I just received an email from case western (Application is complete)

It’s too late, right?
Nope! Historically CWRU interviews early October, so it seems as though that timeline makes sense! I also heard they just recently got back to school, so they’re probably catching up on things!

Hey everyone,

I have not heard from:
Temple
Tufts
BU
NYU Langone Brooklyn
NYU Puerto Rico,

NYU PR sent invites yesterday interview via zoom sept 11

I interviewed at USC beginning of august. anyone know if they sent their acceptances or have filled?

Did Rutgers and BU already send amount all the acceptances? Any clues?

Question as of when to apply, I am a new D4 student and I have applied to GPRS and AEGDs between d3 and D4. When is the best time to apply for endo? At the end of my D4 year or after I’m already in my GPR/AEGD program?

Question as of when to apply, I am a new D4 student and I have applied to GPRS and AEGDs between d3 and D4. When is the best time to apply for endo? At the end of my D4 year or after I’m already in my GPR/AEGD program?
the best time to apply is after having completed at least one year of general practice. residency program is a good way for you to gain experience as well and is something to add to your CV.