Endocrinology Fellowship 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
How competitive is UC Davis? Waiting for Cali programs 😅

seeing quite a few places sending out interviews on the excel sheet. Are the invitations being sent out in waves?

I only applied locally and was wondering if anyone knew when University of Louisville sends out invites. I dont see it on the list here so im hoping they haven’t begun the process

Reactions: 1 user
Typically how many number of interviews are good to match?

How do we prepare for interviews? What kind of questions should we be expecting? Can anyone who may have already attended IVs shed some light please? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
How do we prepare for interviews? What kind of questions should we be expecting? Can anyone who may have already attended IVs shed some light please? :)
Career goals, why endo, questions about research

What is the average number of interviews in endocrine one needs to match ?

I suppose ur application should speak for itself. Emailing PD/PC never worked for me in residency atleast, felt like a waste of time tbh

Anyone else got email for UW diversity fair? Not sure wot the purpose of this is

Yes :) Good luck for match guys! Once we certify, it's submitted right?

Congrats to everyone who matched! Any ideas about what needs to be done between now and start of fellowship?

Congrats to everyone who matched! Any ideas about what needs to be done between now and start of fellowship?
Enjoy the rest of the year…just respond to anything the Fellowship Coordinator sends you in a timely manner…don’t worry, you will be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Prepare ur heart to be underpaid in the future. Just kidding

• Haha
conrgats to everyone who matched and so did I at my number1. curious to see where along their rank list every one matched? Also when is the best date to take boards? do we notify the program before registering?

how about a telegram group for matched applicants?

so much studying with no bump in pay loll

Don't do Endo if you want to be rich lol.

Do it because you think Endo is cool, you like outpatient, and you are happy making a relatively average outpatient medicine physician's pay. You're honestly buying into a chiller and more sustainable lifestyle.

Reactions: 4 users
^ Agreed. I think the salaries are still pretty good you can still make ~300k if you go into private practice depending on how you build your practice, will eventually have more focused visits instead of general PCP...i mean if it comes with a good work-life balance, and you like the subject, it's worth it. :)