Endocrinology fellowship 2022-23

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is the difference between the two UCLA programs?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
what are interviews like?
Especially since its all virtual now ?
What are some questions we should be asking

Members don't see this ad :)
I am an endocrinologist…so not about me… but you give your experience as a metric that one doesn’t need a letter from an endocrinologist…yet you are not willing to say how many interviews you got based on not having an endocrine LoR?
I thought I had replied - maybe deleted it when I decided it may not be helpful.

I applied to two programs and was interviewed at both. I had a family with children and husband who were tired of moving around, so I figured if I did not get a position I would do primary care with an emphasis in diabetes. I do not recommend this route necessarily, but we all have to make our compromises!

Hey guys, I have two interviews falling on the same date and I am unable to change it.. does anyone have an experience of Tulane vs LSU Shreveport for endocrinology ?

Hello Im not sure if what I posted earlier got deleted. Does anyone have any experience with LSU Shreveport & Tulane University ?