EMT-B Course in Philadelphia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the truth 101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there-
I'm certified an an EMT-B in in another state, but will be moving to Phillie shortly. Does anybody know of a summer program?? I've looked online, but could not find anything in Philadelphia. Any suggestions? :D

Members don't see this ad.

look into community, JC colleges. Just google it. I'm sure you'll find a slew of info.

But if you have the EMT-B license, why not get reciprocity? Just apply for it through penn's state department of health. That's how I got mine. I took the National Registry and got reciprocity- then licensed. true the test is harder but i think studying a couple days for a test is much better than retaking a couple months course.

Freakingzooming said:
look into community, JC colleges. Just google it. I'm sure you'll find a slew of info.

But if you have the EMT-B license, why not get reciprocity? Just apply for it through penn's state department of health. That's how I got mine. I took the National Registry and got reciprocity- then licensed. true the test is harder but i think studying a couple days for a test is much better than retaking a couple months course.

I looked into gaining reciprocity but I couldn't find the application link off the DOH web site. Can you please provide me with an appropriate URL? Much obliged.