Emory Vs. MUSC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TigerPT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to both MUSC and Emory's DPT programs. I am having the hardest time deciding between the two. I know Emory is more well known, but if I plan on staying in the south, would it really make a difference? I will have to get loans if I go to Emory, but will have plenty of financial support if I go to MUSC. Is anyone considering either one of these programs or is anyone already a student? Any advice would be great. Thanks.:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I have been accepted to both MUSC and Emory's DPT programs. I am having the hardest time deciding between the two. I know Emory is more well known, but if I plan on staying in the south, would it really make a difference? I will have to get loans if I go to Emory, but will have plenty of financial support if I go to MUSC. Is anyone considering either one of these programs or is anyone already a student? Any advice would be great. Thanks.:confused:

Well, if you can't choose based on the program (which I obviously know nothing about), you should choose based on the city (which I know a lot about). Why on earth would anyone choose Atlanta over Charleston? :D